watch now

Author Topic: collecting items...  (Read 165906 times)

clueless

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #500 on: September 07, 2012, 02:26:21 pm »
i started collecting lalaloopsy minis just recently. sakit sa bulsa kasi some of the earlier released ones ang mahal na.  :P

CebuGem

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #501 on: September 10, 2012, 06:29:09 pm »
^^napapa-Google ako tuloy. They look cute. If i'm not mistaken, there's a toy looking like a Lalaloopsy doll in Toy Story 3.

mscuriosity

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #502 on: September 10, 2012, 07:16:54 pm »
when I was young, I loved collecting letter stamps from other countries and arts materials

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #503 on: September 11, 2012, 07:58:17 am »
NOTEBOOKS ~ as in yung paper na notebook talaga, not the gadget, i love it when kapag may makapal na paper tapos may print na cute! kung saan saan ako napapabili. Clipper, Dv, Dimensione, Landmark ~ most of them I think are from Korea..

ellenmitchie

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #504 on: September 12, 2012, 05:35:19 pm »
As of now I'm planning to collect McDo barbie doll miniatures. Kaya lang mostly international sellers lang ang meron.

I have other doll miniatures din naman, pero gusto ko ituloy i-collect yung mga Barbie by McDo.

marge070407

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #505 on: September 25, 2012, 12:54:04 am »
I am very much addicted to toiletries. Any kinds of soap kahit mga free sa hotel I collect it.

jccastro15

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #506 on: November 01, 2012, 12:35:26 am »
I collect candles.. Ewan ko. Natype-an ko lang.. Also branded bags and perfumes. My Sister naman collects bags and pouches. Then my brother addicted to perfumes din.

LesBelles

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #507 on: November 05, 2012, 11:31:30 pm »
Tweety! I collect any Tweety stuffs. Kahit [textspeak!] basta may image ni Tweety bird. Favorite cartoon character eh.

Prunella

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #508 on: November 06, 2012, 04:16:45 pm »
I collect Pullip Dolls, books and trinkets. Some photos here.

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #509 on: November 06, 2012, 10:02:45 pm »
Starbucks collectibles

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #510 on: November 06, 2012, 10:22:23 pm »
makeup
earrings (i'm really concentrating on this now)
ebooks
music

rhoseiteki

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #511 on: November 06, 2012, 10:44:51 pm »
Kimmidoll keychains (primary decors ko sa christmas tree namin)
Gundam (common interest with my husband)
Shoes

sonja

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #512 on: November 07, 2012, 02:37:59 am »
I collect starbucks mugs especially those city mugs where I've travelled already. I also ask friends/family to buy me city mugs kung saan man sila galing. I also have a box-full of washi tapes.

Blog posts about this collection:
mugs - http://scrapgurl14.blogspot.com/2012/11/new-tumbler.html
washi tapes - http://scrapgurl14.blogspot.com/2012/01/hey-kessy-tapes.html

ruthieonline

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #513 on: November 13, 2012, 08:01:15 pm »
Stuffed toys
Cups
Beads (been collecting beads for about 12 years na, ang dami na nila hehe)
Buttons na cute yung design
and Pens with diff. colors

mayje6

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #514 on: November 22, 2012, 01:17:48 pm »
Hi! I collect

- lighthouse figurines or anything with lighthouse
- seasonal figurines or seasonal candle holders
- fridge magnets (not souvenir from countries)
- ribbons (craft ribbons)
- mini cups and saucers
- postcards
- arts and crafts supplies

Lately, parang gusto ko mag collect ng Mr. and Mrs. na mga figurines.  :)

Blogged at: http://mayjescafe.blogspot.com/search/label/collection

« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 02:26:28 pm by mayje6 »

sugarcube

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #515 on: November 30, 2012, 11:09:30 pm »
ako naman, i collect:

Matryoshka doll
snow globes
ref magnets of different places/countries




simplecathy143

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #516 on: December 16, 2012, 07:17:02 am »
earings
mga ballpen na may mga cute designs (blue)
pouch bag

whiteflamingo

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #517 on: December 27, 2012, 01:56:46 am »
mug
pig figurine
food magazine
foreign currency

$ale... seeker!

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #518 on: January 09, 2013, 04:16:48 pm »
jigsaw puzzles
diecast cars for my little boy
starting with hello kitty for my little girl

tannya

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #519 on: February 09, 2013, 04:08:40 pm »
coins  :D

letters sana like ko...yung lengthy yung gusto ko a.k.a. maalaala mo kaya...hahaha

ako kasi ganun magsulat ng love letters to hubby kaso si hubby ko di mahilig magwrite ng letters.magpadala na nga lang ng flowers pinaubaya pa sa courier ang notes...nyahahahaha

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close