We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I may have unpleasant news about the latest Opera version.There has been a significant increase in CPU usage since I upgraded to 9.20, Windows Task Manager reports up to 50% for Opera!The browser's response to keypresses has slowed down a great deal, for example. Maybe it's just me, but I am considering to reinstall the beta release to compare CPU usages between the two.This just happened today, a day after upgrading. I've restarted my PC several times but my system seems to be at the verge of a heart attack whenever I use Opera 9.20
i have just installed Opera as web browser and i cant believe im liking it. are there any other users here ng Opera? ive been using IE for a long time and i never thought na meron din palang ibang browsers. have you guys tried this? really cool stuff... Grab your Opera 9.02 here!http://www.opera.com/