watch now

Author Topic: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men  (Read 60389 times)

lovefool

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #60 on: February 24, 2007, 03:00:47 pm »
Siempre winner kayo mga sisters di ba?!  ;) For me as long as hindi naman super halata the age difference ok lang yun go for it! And am sure the sex is great  ;D you know how younger guys are...super eager pa yan to do the deed  :D and for some women the older we get the more we want to do it ;D you go girls!

girlalu

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #61 on: February 25, 2007, 04:40:46 pm »
.....well , it was only probed that you are indeed still desirable and attractive

maribeth

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #62 on: February 26, 2007, 12:30:45 pm »
Women dating/married-to younger men are okay. My husband is actually 2 years younger than me. Nasa nagdadala iyan.

girlalu

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #63 on: February 26, 2007, 04:23:44 pm »
Women dating/married-to younger men are okay. My husband is actually 2 years younger than me. Nasa nagdadala iyan.
i second the motion ms maribeth :)

judith

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #64 on: April 11, 2007, 10:46:04 am »
its kinda cute seeing women dating younger men, maybe they feel young when they're with kids  ;D and nowadays men are getting smarter to pick their partner... its easy to hangout with older girls coz they easily understand their moods and shempre they have their own money to spend... and also guys choose them maybe because they wanted to be treated as baby.  :o so, i think its really cool to see them growing old together.....

jagranog

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #65 on: April 28, 2007, 06:07:23 pm »
mas maraming alam [textspeak!]  ;D

sue323

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #66 on: April 28, 2007, 06:46:13 pm »
Women dating/married-to younger men are okay. My husband is actually 2 years younger than me. Nasa nagdadala iyan.

Pareho pala tayo, Maribeth :) Minsan nga nakakalimutan ko na mas matanda pala ko sa kanya  ;D Nasa nagdadala lang nga talaga.  Kairita lang pag may na eencounter ako na parang ang negative ng dating sa kanila como older ako ng 2 years sa asawa ko. Yung mga makitid ang utak, naturalmente di makaka relate.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2007, 06:49:00 pm by sue323 »

simply_claire_anthony

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #67 on: May 14, 2007, 04:03:18 am »
kung masaya ang magpartner at nagtutulungan silang maging successful ang relationship, ok lang.. walang prob sa age... Truth is, ang mga trials like infidelity, financial difficulties at iba pang crises would come regardless of the ages of the couple eh...

frenchTIP

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #68 on: May 14, 2007, 09:32:02 pm »
my mom is married to my step dad who happened to be 10 years younger than her. can even pass as my older brother. theyve been happily married for the past 5 years. before we met my step dad, life had been hard for us. i had to stop school for a year. papa accepted my mom despite theyre age difference plus the fact that my mom has 2 kids already. with our financial situation then, no one would ever think that its monetary reasons why they got together. i do believe its love and care that they showered each other. my om had to leave and go to another country to work since my younger sister and i will both be in college already. she doesnt want papa to shoulder all the expenses. my sister and i are at our teens then. with all the rape and stuff the bad guys are doing to their stepdaughters, but papa treated like his own. for a year, my sisters (one from my biological dad and the other my half sister) stayed with papa while mama is in a different country. im very happy for my mom for finding a mom like papa. he is mama's lucky charm. mom is at her best all these years that we have papa in our life

to top it all, it not about their age difference. its all about the love they found in each other.

i adore and envy women like my mom who come to find their true love after all the trials. cheers to them. and cheers to the younger men who accept who they really are... :D

claudz03

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #69 on: July 02, 2007, 12:50:37 am »
GREAT!.. i never had a boyfirend older than me... ( [textspeak!], i look young [textspeak!]) LOL!..may enjoy sila kasama and sometimes, mas matured pa thinking kesa sa akin.. hehe..my current boyfriend i'm 3 years older and my ex-bf.. it's a whooping 7 years younger. Grade 1 na ako, pinapanganak pa [textspeak!] sya.. hahaha!!!!
« Last Edit: July 02, 2007, 12:53:15 am by claudz03 »

feline13

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #70 on: August 08, 2007, 12:58:02 pm »
palagay ko, the guy has to be emotionally strong ang stable enough. [textspeak!] hindi mo maalis ang fact na since mas "experienced" ka sa life so to speak, eh matapakan mo ang Male Ego nila.
that in itself is a challenge pag hindi ganun ka strong ang personality ng guy to be flexible enough.
for me din, it helps that he has something to put in the table and that we have intellectual stimulation kase if not, he won't catch my interest.

problem with women [textspeak!] eh, once we reach a certain age, tumataas ang standard.

oh well.

i guess the person's maturity should be taken into consideration in these case.
i'm 37 and my husband is 31.
we've been best of friends for 3 years before we got married. :D

dezz

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #71 on: September 09, 2007, 10:25:12 pm »
weve been together for 4 years now his 26 and am 36. and his matured to me abd am childish. his the one who handle our relationship. he work abroad and i have remittances from him every month. planned to get married when he got home.

chocolatefever

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #72 on: September 14, 2007, 01:15:14 am »
im 34 and i would definitely date a younger guy, up to about 7  years younger siguro.  i think dating a guy much younger than that might lead to misunderstandings due to age gap differences and such.  im not generalizing though.  pero siyempre, a guy who is 24-25, siguro we will have different ideas of what a fun date is, different priorities pa, etc.

im inspired by women like demi moore, cameron diaz, etc -- older women who've snagged "hotties."  i only hope to look as good and as hot as them.  but there's hope! hehe...

dezz

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #73 on: September 14, 2007, 04:27:40 pm »
sabi mila pag 10 years above ang younger ng guy sa girl eh kwartahan nma sila pero it imposibble sa akin dahil for 4 years namin give and take kami ng BF ko ngayun sya lahat! at sya ang seloso ako yung wala lang kung maghanap sya lalo na nasa malayo sya! kaya nga ayaw ko pakasal kahit ilang alok nya dahil alam ko ang maging buhay ko lalo na napakabata pa nya for marriage. lalo hindi pa sya handa. kaya pinaalis ko muna sya para mag ipon! after nun ang kasal at malaki na ang negosyo namin ngayon!
hindi kasi basehan ang edad sa bata ng isang nagmamahalan!

cind3r3lla

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #74 on: September 27, 2007, 01:21:55 pm »
my hubby's 5 years younger than i am. sometimes, i act my age.  :) pero most of the times, he acts older. case to case basis din. kapag ako ang may sakit, siya ang older. pag siya ang may sakit, ako ang older. at usually during fights, kung sino ang may kasalanan, usually siya yung feeling bata kasi nagkamali. hehe. siya ang only ex-bf kong younger, at ako ang only ex-gf nyang older. d age complements, in our case. ;)

Bubblin

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #75 on: December 03, 2007, 06:30:50 pm »
honestly this is not for me....I would still prefer a guy who is older than me, so I can always have anything my hehe ;D ;D ;D nas gusto ko ako [textspeak!] 'spoiled' eh...plus with my rebellious streak (i don't throw tantrums naman...pero when I want something na hindi naman detrimental for me, I will get/do it) I prefer na may "magsasaway" sa akin

alterego

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #76 on: December 03, 2007, 09:04:46 pm »
fine with me whenever I see them together..not in their"seats"yet.
younger in age but not in features perhaps would be fine.
as long as the woman doesnt look "mommy"fied. ;D

dezz

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #77 on: December 06, 2007, 10:18:12 pm »
honestly this is not for me....I would still prefer a guy who is older than me, so I can always have anything my hehe ;D ;D ;D nas gusto ko ako [textspeak!] 'spoiled' eh...plus with my rebellious streak (i don't throw tantrums naman...pero when I want something na hindi naman detrimental for me, I will get/do it) I prefer na may "magsasaway" sa akin
bakit ako naman ganyan sa hubby ko na 10 years younger sa akin! pag umiyak ako hindi na sya mapakali kakaamo sa akin, at ako pa ang matapang sa labanan ng hiwalayan! at sya ang work abroad at may pera kesa sa akin. at i have remittance evry month more than sa mga pinsan kung may anak. at lagi nya ako pinagalitan sa tigas ng ulo ko, pasaway at pag may gusto ako na hindi nya nabili away ko sya kaya bibilhin nya un. tingin ko nga sa kanya ugali na ng tatay ko. kaya hindi sa age yan kundi na sa tao how they grow kasi ang hubby ko laking probinsya maaga palang nag work na college sya gawa sya paraan para makatapos namuhay dito sa manila na mag isa at early age of 20.

Bubblin

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #78 on: December 10, 2007, 11:03:51 am »
^^sis this is a case-to-case basis..so far in my case pag ka-edad ko lang or younger...hindi ganun ang nangyayari,ako ang mas magbibigay.they won't let me get away with my rebel streak...

alexandrea

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #79 on: December 10, 2007, 06:24:48 pm »
My BF is four years younger than I am and I'm super spoiled sa kanya. Ako lagi nang-aaway, siya lagi nang-aamo. Sa kanya ako natututo kung pano maging mapagbigay kasi likas akong selfish na tao. Pero siya, hindi siya selfish at all. Kahit mas bata siya sa akin, natututo ako sa kanya.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close