We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
may expiration daw ang love,just give it 1 to 2 yrs and you'll see whats the real score between the 2 of you..if a woman if stable enough to meet the expectation of his partner,then they would last longer..may mahirap ba na older woman na binubuhay ng young man???
don't know why its such an issuemen date/marry girls young enough to be their daughters so why shouldn't women be able to do the same?
Considering that I am one of those women who is involved with a younger man....I neither say it is good nor bad...it largely depends on how one handle unusual situations such as this and how one can survive it....I for one believed that things happen always for a reason....whatever that is... to me, I try to make the most out of it while it's there...if it doesn't work out .... so be it.... I don't have too much expectations nor am I dreaming to marry this guy.... to me... let nature takes it's natural course then let's see what happens By the way am 51 and he's 33... according to him we are on almost 7 yrs now.... grabeee....kailangan na yatang palitan
Me I don’t understand the psychology of men prefer older women or older women prefer younger men.... I see them they just happen...though maybe there could be some reason why there’s an attraction between them...it could be that its more than physical attraction.... And men maybe injects youth to older women...I am not young anymore and simple and yet he choose me over some younger women…he looks ok to me and we are on the same level as far as career is concerned….I have a relationship with this a man right now and by experience on love and relationship he is far more matured than I am.... But when it comes to our career I am more matured.... Sometimes I am his guiding light.…since we have the same field and compliment each other….