watch now

Author Topic: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men  (Read 60393 times)

mamabonzai

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2006, 04:10:00 am »
i think its ok...as long as your both happy and compatible to each other...age doesnt matter anyway... :)

Cricket

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #41 on: November 29, 2006, 12:05:17 pm »
I promised myself that i wouldn't get in a serious relationship after my seperation from my husband who was 6 years older than me... but as faith had it... i had a fling wid a much younger guy who was 10 yrs younger that i was. well... it's been 6 yrs and 5 mo. now and we'r still on that fling! and with a 3 yr old baby girl to add. my advice on this is... problems come and go... just don't sweat the small stuff i always tell myself. we'r not married but we live together. been there done that. but i do wonder sometimes...

cherish *

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2006, 06:07:51 am »
Different strokes for different folks!  Age only matters when you let it matter.

sweetee.ph

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2006, 09:45:48 pm »
^ i agree. i don't think age should be the deciding factor in choosing someone.  well, not naman underage ha  :P i know older men who can be immature. so i guess as long as you're happy, go for it  :)

eznal

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #44 on: December 26, 2006, 07:37:07 am »
for women who are dating/married to a younger man, I only have one thing to say---Nakakainggit kayo!!!

and why not? They always say you'll look younger if you go with young people.  Some older guys have more issues in life- either they are so insecure that they stash up on money for power and date young women to prove to themselves that they still have that ooohmp; or they are so wary of women who are accomplished on their own.

better to date a younger man who is secure and is not ashamed of the relationship, as long as he doesn't do it to take advantage. only my POV.

beautifuldreamer

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #45 on: December 26, 2006, 01:14:53 pm »
for women who are dating/married to a younger man, I only have one thing to say---Nakakainggit kayo!!!

better to date a younger man who is secure and is not ashamed of the relationship, as long as he doesn't do it to take advantage. only my POV.

sometimes its a wonder or unbelievable or theres no love in it but a relationship for convenience...pero hindi talaga...

once you are into relationship its so easy to understand one's weaknesses and vulnerability on a high degree...




10tequilashots

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #46 on: December 26, 2006, 06:38:18 pm »
If it makes them happy and nobody gets railroaded along the way, meaning it's all legitimate, then good for them  :)

matyrylgrl

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #47 on: January 15, 2007, 08:49:21 am »
As they say, age is just a number. As long as both of them are happy, let them be. I am 4 years older than my bf, and so far everything is great. He wants to get married noon pa and I told him marriage is just a piece of paper. Baligtad nga eh, he's the one who is pressuring me to get married and ayoko naman.

mah_dianne

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #48 on: January 17, 2007, 01:42:21 pm »
is that really true love?.. mmm.

beautifuldreamer

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #49 on: January 20, 2007, 01:33:06 am »
is that really true love?.. mmm.

its hard to say a true love...its beyond that...


cheekypop

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #50 on: January 23, 2007, 08:36:06 am »
I don’t see any problem with that kind of arrangement provided that the people involved are mature enough  :D I wouldn’t even mind having a younger guy for a boyfriend if we have the same frame of mind ;)

maria.1981

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #51 on: January 24, 2007, 08:41:10 pm »
fad?

beautifuldreamer

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #52 on: January 25, 2007, 09:30:55 am »

kallsiegefen

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #53 on: January 25, 2007, 10:09:12 am »
Thats LOVE [textspeak!]

topone

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #54 on: February 02, 2007, 06:13:37 pm »
hindi ah they just happened....




It doesnt seem that way but sometimes i wonder too...kase parang sunod sunod maski sa local celebrities-- kris james, aiko and her hubby, ruffa mae and eric, eula and her hubby, ara and polo,etc and the list goes on ..of course we know a couple in hollywood, cameron and justin (well in happier times) and the winner, demi and ashton

Its like virus-- keeps on spreading-- kaya ako,got infected tuloy =)

apipax

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #55 on: February 02, 2007, 07:58:46 pm »
Nothing wrong with that.

maggie

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #56 on: February 06, 2007, 02:07:24 pm »
okay lang yan...friend ko 4 yrs younger boyfriend niya.. pero mas matured pa sa kanya mag-isip...

apipax

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #57 on: February 06, 2007, 11:36:18 pm »
Nothing wrong with that, they are already classified as 'consenting aDults.

queen mai

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #58 on: February 14, 2007, 11:43:19 am »
he's younger than me... ;D

mooncake and leaves

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #59 on: February 23, 2007, 11:48:20 pm »
i think it's great. every loving relationship is great and i don't think age should be that big of a deal when it comes to choosing partners. age doesn't guarantee anything. it doesn't really tell if with age comes maturity. some younger ones are more broad minded than their older counterparts and vice versa. it's all about being on the same boat. page, not age.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2007, 05:14:22 pm by mooncake and leaves »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close