We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
His new book "The Lucky One" is out today
His new book "The Lucky One" is out today Has anyone read The Guardian? Any reviews? I bought this today since I liked the synopsis.
i just finish reading Nights in Rodanthe...hay grabe...can't wait to watch that movie also...
^^ regular showing on Oct. 22...premiere night on Oct.20 at Shangrila Cineplex..
I read the Notebook nung 1998 pa and from there I was hooked. I read na rin A Walk Ro Remember, Message In A Bottle but after reading The Rescue parang ayoko na. Halos same yung plot eh, different people nga lang. Laging may separated people with some sort of tragedy bringing them together or tearing them apart. It kinda got predictable na kasi