We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
ako din.. i love nicholas sparks.. lagi nga lang sad yung theme ng mga kwento nya...minsan predictable na.. i alternate reading his titles with sophie kinsella books.. masyado kasi mabigat sa dibdib si nicholas sparks eh... so i alter it with light reads like shopaholic.sarap magbasa ng nicholas sparks kapag senti mode.. may mga moments pa naman ako na talagang parang gusto ko mag-emote emote.. pag ganun, binabalikankolang yung mga pages na marked ko na na may tearjerker dialogues, scenes...
I'm reading The Choice right now...almost done with it. I love it so far I've also read Dear John, A Walk to Remember, and The Notebook.I like how his books touch different life situations that could actually happen to us plus they're tearjerkers Anybody read Nights in Rodanthe? The movie is coming out in September