watch now

Author Topic: Nicholas Sparks novels  (Read 111694 times)

cha_mike

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #240 on: May 19, 2008, 09:40:08 pm »
I read sa net na may movie na ang Dear John starring Channing Tatum! No joke pero while I was reading the book, I was actually imagining Channing as the "John"  (Don't worry...di ko naman na-imagine ako si Savannah hehe)

dolphingirl

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #241 on: June 04, 2008, 08:44:33 pm »
i saw his book, THE CHOICE, at Bestsellers galleria. i was intrigued mukhang maganda plot nya.

worth buying ba ito?

by the way i've read the notebook & a walk to remember. so far yun pa lang nababasa ko.

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #242 on: June 04, 2008, 09:25:15 pm »
^Sis, backread ka. May mga reviews na about that book :)

shiobeh

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #243 on: June 13, 2008, 10:47:44 pm »
I love Nicholas Sparks' works! :D I really enjoy reading them, it's very heartwarming at feeling ko I fall in love everytime. Hehe.

Kaso I haven't read his works for ages. Last I read was The Wedding. I need to catch up!

m i k m i k

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #244 on: June 16, 2008, 09:36:08 pm »
gusto ko din mga gawa niya. puro tear-jerking. :(

willow_24

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #245 on: June 17, 2008, 03:27:40 pm »
i just finished reading "dear john." galing ni nicholas sparks. love the story. sad nga lang yung ending pero okay din. i can't wait to watch the movie version!  :)

babykara

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #246 on: June 18, 2008, 05:42:39 pm »
ako din.. i love nicholas sparks.. lagi nga lang sad yung theme ng mga kwento nya...
minsan predictable na.. i alternate reading his titles with sophie kinsella books.. masyado kasi mabigat sa dibdib si nicholas sparks eh... so i alter it with light reads like shopaholic.

sarap magbasa ng nicholas sparks kapag senti mode.. may mga moments pa naman ako na talagang parang gusto ko mag-emote emote.. pag ganun, binabalikankolang yung mga pages na marked ko na na may tearjerker dialogues, scenes... 

belle_in_blue

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #247 on: July 05, 2008, 09:16:54 am »
ako din.. i love nicholas sparks.. lagi nga lang sad yung theme ng mga kwento nya...
minsan predictable na.. i alternate reading his titles with sophie kinsella books.. masyado kasi mabigat sa dibdib si nicholas sparks eh... so i alter it with light reads like shopaholic.

sarap magbasa ng nicholas sparks kapag senti mode.. may mga moments pa naman ako na talagang parang gusto ko mag-emote emote.. pag ganun, binabalikankolang yung mga pages na marked ko na na may tearjerker dialogues, scenes... 

I agree with you sis and I also did that with alternating sparks with kinsella or cabot  ;D ;)

Miss Elle

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #248 on: July 08, 2008, 10:51:46 pm »
I love Nicholas Sparks' books. His works convince me that true love does exist. Lol. nakaka-in love nga.  ;D

Tushamae

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #249 on: July 09, 2008, 01:22:04 pm »
i agree..i noticed din na guy's point of view yung stories nya kaya mas convincing ;)

katie_21

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #250 on: July 15, 2008, 01:02:49 pm »
i love his books nakaka-inlove and i enjoy reading all of his works.

joden

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #251 on: August 02, 2008, 02:16:46 pm »
i love his books!! i read most of his works but my fave are:

message in a bottle
the wedding
the notebook


i also read

a walk to remember
true believer
the rescue
a bend in the road

choc0cat

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #252 on: August 03, 2008, 01:06:57 pm »
I'm reading The Choice right now...almost done with it. I love it so far :)
I've also read Dear John, A Walk to Remember, and The Notebook.
I like how his books touch different life situations that could actually happen to us plus they're tearjerkers :P

Anybody read Nights in Rodanthe? The movie is coming out in September :)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2008, 01:11:33 pm by choc0cat »

feelpretty

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #253 on: August 15, 2008, 09:00:44 am »
I've only seen the movie versions of A WALK TO REMEMBER and THE NOTEBOOK. So far, I love them both. ;)

ericaberica

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #254 on: August 16, 2008, 03:51:35 pm »
Kakaiyak books nito. Pero kaka-in love din.

dolphingirl

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #255 on: August 26, 2008, 11:55:58 pm »
I'm reading The Choice right now...almost done with it. I love it so far :)
I've also read Dear John, A Walk to Remember, and The Notebook.
I like how his books touch different life situations that could actually happen to us plus they're tearjerkers :P

Anybody read Nights in Rodanthe? The movie is coming out in September :)

i haven't read this one but i know it stars richard gere and diane lane.

krizzy04

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #256 on: September 09, 2008, 11:03:23 pm »
I love his works lalo na yung the Notebook, a bend in the road, and a walk to remember! :)

eggtart

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #257 on: September 12, 2008, 06:06:27 pm »
i have read one novel palang.. message in a bottle ;)
it was nice, touching. Sad though ;(

Tushamae

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #258 on: September 18, 2008, 12:16:17 am »
The Notebook is my all time fave followed by A Walk To Remember.Sad to say I wasn't as impressed with The Rescue, Dear John and The Wedding  :(
Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I read the first two during my younger years?  ??? Or did I just got used to Sparks' style of writing? Hmm..makapagbasa nga ulit ng book nya.Feedback naman on Nights in Rodanthe mga sis  :)

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #259 on: September 20, 2008, 06:29:11 pm »
His new book "The Lucky One" is out today :)

Has anyone read The Guardian? Any reviews? I bought this today since I liked the synopsis.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close