We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
ah ok ok sige i'll check that out. meron kaya sa book sale nito? nagtitipid ako eh
I'm currently reading Dear John, any feedback?
mga sis,nabasa nyo na din ba yung The Wedding?..maganda ba?parang gusto kong basahin e
I finished reading Dear John last month and medyo nalungkot ako sa story. Super nakakaiyak yun, kakaiba yung twist kesa sa mga naunang novels niya.
I just read it sis a month ago, and it brought back my momentumof reading Nicholas Sparks novels! Ganda sis! the way I like Nicholas Sparks make his novels
Message in a bottle- i love this book, nakakain-love yung mga ginawang letter ni GarrettThe notebookand next will be The weddingSa mga nakabasa na, maganda b?