We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^You should sis. It's really nice pero super kakaasar yung ending as usual.
^pero try mo na rin.. masyado lang siguro tumaas [textspeak!] expectation ko sa The Rescue.. pero my fave line ako don "Life is like a Manure" LOL..siyempre 1st on my list is The Notebook 2nd A walk to remember then 3rd is Message in a bottle 4th [textspeak!] The Rescue
Of all the Nicholas Sparks novels I've read, the only book that really left a mark on me was A Walk To Remember.The Notebook was bit too mushy for my taste. The Guardian was an okay read, but I wasn't wowed by it. Medyo formulaic na kasi magsulat si Sparks eh, kaya I stopped buying his novels.