watch now

Author Topic: Nicholas Sparks novels  (Read 111795 times)

graciegraciegracie2135

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #140 on: May 03, 2007, 03:29:42 am »
^You should sis. It's really nice pero super kakaasar yung ending as usual.

belle_in_blue

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #141 on: May 03, 2007, 04:16:50 am »
^You should sis. It's really nice pero super kakaasar yung ending as usual.

parang nasesense ko na ang ending ah! hehhee
d bale i know it will as usual be worth it  ;)
thanks sis! :)

springblossom

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #142 on: May 03, 2007, 10:15:27 am »
ive read his the notebook and a walk to remember. its a very good read. medyo sad lang ang theme ng mga books nya but i still like it.

Frozen Toes

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #143 on: May 04, 2007, 08:48:03 am »
^pero try mo na rin.. masyado lang siguro tumaas [textspeak!] expectation ko sa The Rescue.. pero my fave line ako don "Life is like a Manure" LOL..

siyempre 1st on my list is The Notebook 2nd A walk to remember then 3rd is Message in a bottle 4th [textspeak!] The Rescue





In fairness, The Rescue ranked fourth. Your TOP 3 are really his best works so okay din siguro yung The Rescue. Thanks ha.  ;)

chaucer19

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #144 on: May 05, 2007, 02:45:26 am »
^ hehe.. its just that yan lang 4 novels nya ang nabasa ko..

Frozen Toes

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #145 on: May 06, 2007, 10:48:10 pm »
^ Oh!  ;D Kaya naman 4th siya.

chaucer19

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #146 on: May 07, 2007, 03:29:17 am »
pero looking forward na makapagbasa ulit ako ng novel nya.. dami pa kasi naka-line up na mga novels sa akin na dapat kong basahin (judith mc naught)

::ilovepink::

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #147 on: May 11, 2007, 05:15:05 am »
I LOVED THE WEDDING!

super.  i was really crying.  ;D

Any feedbacks on Dear John?  medyo hesitant pako bumili kasi wala pang paperback nun e.. ;)

kneekee

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #148 on: May 14, 2007, 08:15:27 am »
Walk to remember is good

belle_in_blue

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #149 on: May 15, 2007, 07:53:22 am »
Hi mga sis!
Since we are all fans here of Nicholas Sparks,
I want to share this official website of his'
I had fun reading about his individual notes
and the background of each of his novels.
Hope you all like it! :)
http://www.nicholassparks.com/index.php

emcee

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #150 on: May 15, 2007, 08:54:11 am »
Sobrang love ko din yung 'The Wedding' tsaka ang ganda din ng ending..hindi mabigat..hehe!

sobrang romantic din nito ni pareng nicholas e...hehe!

Mnemosyne

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #151 on: May 15, 2007, 11:37:54 pm »
I found the Notebook dragging ng konti pero ok lang story. :p

Vera

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #152 on: May 18, 2007, 02:03:34 pm »
I read three of his books but now I avoid them coz i dont wanna cry

martini_fitch

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #153 on: May 20, 2007, 07:10:12 am »
message in a bottle, walk to remember and the notebook. grabe nakkaiyak mga books nya. havent read yet the wedding. but i will  :)

kikay iska

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #154 on: May 22, 2007, 10:31:18 am »
I've seen A Walk To Remember in the movies, loved it a lot that someone gave me a VCD copy as a Christmas gift.  I haven't read it though even if I have the book.  My bestfriend says it's a lot better than the movie...

This year, I started reading The Notebook.  I got bored.  :(

belle_in_blue

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #155 on: May 23, 2007, 01:59:39 am »
^ sis the book is much much better :)

kikay iska

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #156 on: May 24, 2007, 08:07:13 am »
^ A Walk To Remember?  That's what my bestfriend said too.
I'm a bit hesitant nga lang to read Sparks again kase I never got to finish The Notebook. 
« Last Edit: May 24, 2007, 09:51:12 am by kikay iska »

iane80

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #157 on: May 25, 2007, 07:52:10 pm »
The very first book I have read that is written by Nicholas Sparks is Message in a bottle and I loved it.

belle_in_pink

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #158 on: June 06, 2007, 10:17:51 pm »
Of all the Nicholas Sparks novels I've read, the only book that really left a mark on me was A Walk To Remember.

The Notebook was bit too mushy for my taste.  The Guardian was an okay read, but I wasn't wowed by it.  Medyo formulaic na kasi magsulat si Sparks eh, kaya I stopped buying his novels.

belle_in_blue

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #159 on: June 07, 2007, 02:19:10 pm »
Of all the Nicholas Sparks novels I've read, the only book that really left a mark on me was A Walk To Remember.

The Notebook was bit too mushy for my taste.  The Guardian was an okay read, but I wasn't wowed by it.  Medyo formulaic na kasi magsulat si Sparks eh, kaya I stopped buying his novels.

yes sis thats my observation din some of his works are formulaic na e...
kaya d ko rin read lahat ng novels nya ;D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close