watch now

Author Topic: Nicholas Sparks novels  (Read 111706 times)

sabina_bear

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #160 on: June 11, 2007, 09:54:57 am »
just finished reading At First Sight...the usual Nicholas Sparks novel...:(

shie.yuen

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #161 on: June 24, 2007, 05:51:12 pm »
^oh have yet to read this one. Hope I won't be disappointed.

sabina_bear

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #162 on: June 25, 2007, 03:54:51 am »
^you won't be disappointed sis :) (i hope) hehe..pero usual storyline...:)

shie.yuen

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #163 on: July 22, 2007, 10:43:49 am »
I read Nights in Rodanthe recently. Tearjerker! Usual Nicholas book

aylin_santos

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #164 on: July 23, 2007, 02:12:30 am »
hi!  sino may ebook nag dear john... :) mukhang maganda sya eh :)

miqpm

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #165 on: October 04, 2007, 01:26:28 pm »
i got curious about nicolas sparks so i bought the book Message in a Bottle yesterday.  di ko tinigilan hanggang sa matapos ko.  good read kasi nga pati [textspeak!] male views naiko-convey nya; unlike sa normal na romance novels na puro feelings lang ng girl ang naisusulat.  pero medyo disappointing lang in the end kasi hindi happy ending...

geeboy

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #166 on: October 04, 2007, 02:03:00 pm »
"message in a bottle" pa lang ang nababasa kong book nya, maganda at grabe ang iniyak ko. kaya ayoko nang basahin ang iba  :).

shopaholic girl

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #167 on: October 04, 2007, 03:42:36 pm »
hi!  sino may ebook nag dear john... :) mukhang maganda sya eh :)

meron akong ebook ng dear john pero di ko pa nabasa. kakatapos ko palang kasi ng at first sight but i'm looking forward to reading it very soon. :)

chaucer19

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #168 on: October 04, 2007, 05:49:55 pm »
that is what good sa mga novels ni NS nababasa natin [textspeak!] side ng mga guys...

nabasa nyo na rin ba [textspeak!] book about sa kanila ng brother nya?

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #169 on: October 04, 2007, 06:48:37 pm »
I've read yung Bend in the Road niya. Nice story, kakaiba yung twist. I also loved Message in a Bottle, sobrang nakakalungkot. I've bought yung new book niya ngayon, yung The Choice, mukhang maganda yung story :)

bridgetjones

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #170 on: October 08, 2007, 12:46:43 pm »
i've read the notebook and message in a bottle.  maganda [textspeak!] concept ng the notebook kya lang parang dragging [textspeak!] last part.  doon sa message in a bottle, i was disappointed [textspeak!] hindi happy ending.  i love happy endings kasi eh

belle_in_blue

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #171 on: October 30, 2007, 10:08:22 am »
I think I am back with my Nicholas Sparks marathon! :)
I am reading now Dear John and I am loving again the way Nicholas Sparks
relate his stories.
I am very happy yesterday for finally I already have a copy of
Three weeks with my brother by Nicholas Sparks and Micah Sparks and I bought it at a very low price of P99 :)
Saya ko [textspeak!] hehe
I cant wait to read it also of course after Dear John pa hehe ;D

spaldingfem

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #172 on: October 30, 2007, 07:40:41 pm »
i love reading Nicholas Sparks' novels.

I have read:
-A Walk to Remember
-The Rescue
-A Bend on the Road
-True Believer
-At First Sight
-The Notebook

++im planning to buy his new book, The Choice, released on Sept, 2007, which i think, based on the back cover summary, has the usual storyline with a little twist :D It's kinda expensive though, 'coz it still doesnt have a small version. Anyway, i'll save for it first :D haha :)

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #173 on: October 31, 2007, 08:45:12 pm »
^Sis sale sa Powerbooks Mega yung The Choice, P400++ nalang siya. I suggest you read it, maganda talaga siya :)

spaldingfem

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #174 on: November 03, 2007, 11:19:45 am »
^ [textspeak!]? hmm.. i better check that out :D tnx :D

gwenmarie

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #175 on: November 03, 2007, 12:32:05 pm »
i also got Dear John at sale price in Powerbooks - paperback na sya.

Is The Choice on paperback na rin or hardbound?

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #176 on: November 03, 2007, 06:17:22 pm »
^Trade paperback siya sis :)

athena021

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #177 on: November 06, 2007, 05:52:42 pm »
the notebook pa lang nabasa ko and i cried. hehe. ano pa bang ok na book ni nicholas sparks?

belle_in_blue

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #178 on: November 07, 2007, 01:00:27 pm »
the notebook pa lang nabasa ko and i cried. hehe. ano pa bang ok na book ni nicholas sparks?

sis i recommend Message in a Bottle, A Walk to Remember, Dear John and The Wedding :)

athena021

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #179 on: November 07, 2007, 01:43:22 pm »
ah ok ok sige i'll check that out. meron kaya sa book sale nito? nagtitipid ako eh

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close