watch now

Author Topic: Nicholas Sparks novels  (Read 111573 times)

belle_in_blue

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #120 on: February 13, 2007, 05:21:15 am »
^ sis parang wala pa akong nakikita na paperback nun.

I am reading now finally The Wedding and as always napaka moving! ;)
Hope to finish it soon :)

chimei_17

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #121 on: February 14, 2007, 06:12:52 pm »
i really like his style of writing.  seems like i can clearly saw the images in my imagination.  very heartwarming especially the notebook...though i like the movie better hehe

jrc

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #122 on: February 16, 2007, 04:22:36 am »
Was supposed to buy The Wedding last night.

Kaya lang when I saw At first sight, di ko na rin naibaba.
so i ended up buying two books. hehe   :D

ay talaga, sequel ng true believer ang at first sight.
naku, e di i need to buy that na rin pala.   ;)

ano ba yan, sabi ko sa sarili ko, 1 book this month lang e..  ;D

YsABeLVeNuS

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #123 on: February 17, 2007, 01:52:55 am »
I'm a fan of Sparks. I loved The Wedding. Sana magawan ng movie to.

I still have to read his new one "Dear John"

saxecouborg

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #124 on: February 18, 2007, 03:20:05 pm »
favorite ko yung "a walk to remember" nya.nakakiyak [textspeak!] :'( :'(

sunshine8

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #125 on: February 24, 2007, 04:50:44 pm »
I'm not really fond of reading... but reading all your recommendations parang mapapabasa nako! :)

LoveMyChocolates

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #126 on: February 25, 2007, 03:05:42 am »
Nakakaiyak yung Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas.... booohooo

bombshell

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #127 on: February 25, 2007, 03:32:12 am »
^sis, Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas is by James Patterson and NOT Nicholas Sparks

belle_in_blue

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #128 on: February 26, 2007, 02:19:51 am »
Finally, I finished reading "The Wedding"
and as expected I cried again and so touched!
Nicholas Sparks once again did his magic by enchanting the readers
with the world of true love, kindness and romance. :)


Jo*Rose

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #129 on: March 06, 2007, 03:46:50 pm »
So far I've just read two of his famous novels, A Walk to Remember and The Notebook. I was heart wrenched with A Walk to Remember and dun ko lang na gets kung bakit it was titled that way. With The Notebook naman, I fell in love with Noah.  ;)

talyn1123

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #130 on: March 16, 2007, 09:25:05 am »
I love his Message in a Bottle (mas appreciated ko yung book vs dun sa movie ;D ;D) and of course, A Walk to Remember :'( :'( the ending...

bub06bles

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #131 on: April 29, 2007, 12:13:33 pm »
August 2007 pa ang release ng paperback ng Dear John...

Frozen Toes

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #132 on: April 29, 2007, 08:49:09 pm »
My very first Nicholas Sparks book is The Notebook. It touched me to the very core. I was thrilled when they made a movie out of it.  ;) Anyway, the last one I bought was True Believer (summer of last year, I think). I'm thinking of reading Sparks again. I want The Rescue. Has anyone read that?

chaucer19

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #133 on: April 29, 2007, 11:15:59 pm »
The Rescue, i've read that book a couple of years ago.. for me hindi sya ganon kaganda compare sa the notebook and a walk to remember.. IMO lang

Frozen Toes

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #134 on: April 29, 2007, 11:30:51 pm »
^ Yeah? Thanks for telling me.  ;) Which Sparks book d'you like?

chaucer19

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #135 on: April 30, 2007, 12:32:53 am »
^pero try mo na rin.. masyado lang siguro tumaas [textspeak!] expectation ko sa The Rescue.. pero my fave line ako don "Life is like a Manure" hahaha..

siyempre 1st on my list is The Notebook 2nd A walk to remember then 3rd is Message in a bottle 4th [textspeak!] The Rescue




belle_in_blue

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #136 on: April 30, 2007, 06:37:33 am »
I agree with sis chaucer19 mejo dissapointed din ako sa The Rescue!
After reading nga that nag lie low  muna ako ng mga Nicholas Sparks novel pero I am back again kasi I just read [textspeak!]
The Wedding! hehe
Try mo narin sis Frozen Toes baka you will like din The Rescue :)

graciegraciegracie2135

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #137 on: May 02, 2007, 03:14:52 pm »
I've read Dear John around two weeks ago. Got interested in the story kaya I bought it. Super kakaiyak. In my opinion, its the best book I have read by Nicholas Sparks yet. Its filled with Nicholas Sparks' famous twist and turns. Its must read of course.

Mnemosyne

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #138 on: May 02, 2007, 09:14:14 pm »
A walk to remember! grabe!

belle_in_blue

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #139 on: May 03, 2007, 03:24:19 am »
I've read Dear John around two weeks ago. Got interested in the story kaya I bought it. Super kakaiyak. In my opinion, its the best book I have read by Nicholas Sparks yet. Its filled with Nicholas Sparks' famous twist and turns. Its must read of course.

I got curious naman sis with this book.
Pag may paperback na sya bili ko na sya and read! ;D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close