We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi sis len_yap I recommend A Walk to Remember and Message in a Bottle are also worth buying and reading amongst Nicholas Sparksnovels. The Notebook and The Wedding I think is his best!
I have "True believer", and its sequel "At first Sight" but haven't finished reading the latter yet.sis bombshell, better read True believer muna, yun kasi simula nung love story nila. Personally, its just "OK" for me. My favorites are "A bend in the Road" and "the Rescue"... super tearjerker, and unputdownable (if there ever was a word...) Same goes with "the Guardian". akala ko nga ito yung ginawang film recently, hindi pala.i just saw "Dear John" kahapon in gbelt, planning to buy it next week. Have lots of unread books pa kasi.