watch now

Author Topic: What scares me about growing old  (Read 147683 times)

pinkk

  • Guest
Re: What scares me about growing old
« Reply #340 on: May 14, 2011, 10:31:03 am »
growing old without cash to pay for anything.

mbeeyap

  • Guest
Re: What scares me about growing old
« Reply #341 on: May 18, 2011, 04:14:04 pm »
not being able to wipe my own a s s

pressany

  • Guest
Re: What scares me about growing old
« Reply #342 on: May 18, 2011, 05:18:03 pm »
I'm scared of being abandoned.  Probably effect ng mga docu about abandoned lolas.  I cried when I saw that docu on TV.

pinkk

  • Guest
Re: What scares me about growing old
« Reply #343 on: May 20, 2011, 04:02:49 pm »
not being able to wipe my own a s s

hahaha! honga!

buzzhang

  • Guest
Re: What scares me about growing old
« Reply #344 on: May 25, 2011, 07:08:18 am »
It scares me a lot if I would live by myself alone. :(

trishpassing

  • Guest
Re: What scares me about growing old
« Reply #345 on: May 25, 2011, 11:50:19 pm »
A lot  :(

Growing old means, my parents would eventually go to heaven.
Growing old means, I might get a lung cancer (I'm a smoker), colon cancer and breast cancer (hereditary)
Growing old means, I might get the chance of having Alzheimer's disease, I don't want my memory to cut short
Growing old means, having a blurred eyesight, how can I take photographs then?
Growing old means, it's either I'll leave or my husband leave me here on Earth.

But then again, that's the cycle of life. Kaya I am learning to appreciate everything in life. Show love. Hate less. Appreciate more. :)

pretinnes

  • Guest
Re: What scares me about growing old
« Reply #346 on: May 27, 2011, 07:00:09 pm »
growing old alone and lonely.

PINKAHOLIC

  • Guest
Re: What scares me about growing old
« Reply #347 on: May 29, 2011, 01:17:51 pm »
^same here. Yan talaga pinakanakakatakot.

majal

  • Guest
Re: What scares me about growing old
« Reply #348 on: May 29, 2011, 03:04:33 pm »
getting sick and no one cares if im ok or not

beautify

  • Guest
Re: What scares me about growing old
« Reply #349 on: June 01, 2011, 01:22:52 am »
1. growing old being alone and nobody will takes care of me.
2. if i get hospitalized and have no enough savings for it.
3. being abandoned by my own family.

young_maiden

  • Guest
Re: What scares me about growing old
« Reply #350 on: June 01, 2011, 11:53:38 pm »
growing old alone
growing old without money

charmedwitch776

  • Guest
Re: What scares me about growing old
« Reply #351 on: June 02, 2011, 12:51:42 am »
im afraid of growing old:

*abandoned by my son
*still need to work to pay my bills
*no memories
*no one cares about me
*no one to support me
*my son disappointed in me that he stop loving me
*seeing my son dying first before me :'(...seriously this is my greates fear in growing old

pinkk

  • Guest
Re: What scares me about growing old
« Reply #352 on: June 05, 2011, 05:53:24 pm »
if i grow old, i cant use shampoo anymore, gugo nalang.ahuhuhu!

ellesur

  • Guest
Re: What scares me about growing old
« Reply #353 on: June 08, 2011, 10:50:38 am »
Me? I'm more scared about growing old without my husband. Kasi he always tells me that he had a feeling that he will die young. weird noh? I hate him everytime he says that. It's not a good joke. I want to die before he does. Because if he dies first, hindi ko kaya... :'(

pareho tayo sis. my husband keeps on telling me that. He even told me to be strong for our kids if in case that happens. Kasi mas una daw talaga madalas yung lalaki. Pero ginagawa ko na lang pag nagsesentiments na sya ng ganito, sinasabi ko what if ako ang mauna?

It scares me to think that there might come a day na hindi ko na sya makikita o makakausap.

shatygabrielle

  • Guest
Re: What scares me about growing old
« Reply #354 on: June 08, 2011, 06:11:51 pm »
         Aging is a part of human cycle pero im sure everyone is afraid of it to come.Sino bang may gusto makita an sarili nla na kulubot na. Aging process is the worst enemy of a woman. LALO NA ANG MENOPAUSAL PERIOD. Kaya we should enjoy every moment while we are young.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 10:38:57 am by shatygabrielle »

pinkk

  • Guest
Re: What scares me about growing old
« Reply #355 on: June 09, 2011, 08:07:24 am »
yung McDo commercial: kulang na memory ko, SINO ka nga ulit?hahaha!

a_y_e_n

  • Guest
Re: What scares me about growing old
« Reply #356 on: June 09, 2011, 10:41:52 am »
what scares me is growing old with a lot of illness and having no money to pay for my medicines. natatakot din ako na maging sobrang negative person pag tanda na kinaaayawan ng mga tao - kilala man or hindi.

thesis_gal

  • Guest
Re: What scares me about growing old
« Reply #357 on: June 11, 2011, 04:24:56 am »
A reminder that end is near and inevitable...

prettygurl00001

  • Guest
Re: What scares me about growing old
« Reply #358 on: June 11, 2011, 04:54:16 am »
- Getting old all by myself
- Hubby might not be attracted to me physically the way he is now
- Having alzeimer's disease and forgetting all of the memories I have
- Not having enough savings to cover for mine and hubby's illnesses

imyourangel

  • Guest
Re: What scares me about growing old
« Reply #359 on: July 04, 2011, 06:05:20 pm »
I'm not scared about getting old really... I'm more scared of the thought that I might not reach old age anymore. lol.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close