watch now

Author Topic: What scares me about growing old  (Read 147589 times)

crissy808

  • Guest
Re: What scares me about growing old
« Reply #300 on: September 09, 2010, 12:37:55 am »
What scares me is
-being left alone. I don't want my life partner na maunahan ako mawala sa mundo. I don't know if I can take it.
-being lonely with nothing to do
-the possible feeling of regrets and what-ifs. Things I wasn't able to do, knowing that I am in the last quarter of my life
-being old. period.

kl80

  • Guest
Re: What scares me about growing old
« Reply #301 on: October 07, 2010, 07:09:50 pm »
it scares me to death when I think that my parents will go  sooner or later... I don't think I can handle it just yet and I don't think one can say they're ready for it. You can never be too ready for anything like that. I love my parents to bits!

icebucks_2007

  • Guest
Re: What scares me about growing old
« Reply #302 on: October 08, 2010, 11:16:50 pm »
...30-40 years from now, i might regret that things na HINDI KO NAGAWA. i'm more scared of things i choose or decide not to do, kaysa sa mga bagay na i choose and decide to do.  :(

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: What scares me about growing old
« Reply #303 on: October 10, 2010, 09:29:22 pm »
^^ Same tayo sis... I love my parents so much especially my mom. I don't know what kind of life will it be if I lose her. Mas okay pa sa akin na ako ang mauna kesa siya.. I love her so much! She's my only strength and my confidant.

alluka

  • Guest
Re: What scares me about growing old
« Reply #304 on: October 21, 2010, 09:47:54 pm »
Scared that as I grow up, it comes closer that my mom is getting older.
That's one thing that I'm afraid of facing someday in the future. 

xiansmom

  • Guest
Re: What scares me about growing old
« Reply #305 on: October 24, 2010, 02:58:40 am »
hitsura ok lang,lahat tayo darating sa ganun.
ayoko lang yung tatanda ako na
pabayaan ng mga family natin.
yung di na na ako mahal ni baby saka
ayaw nya ako alagaan :'(

ce2610

  • Guest
Re: What scares me about growing old
« Reply #306 on: October 28, 2010, 09:33:22 am »
death :(

lalo na my parents, hindi ko kaya..

pinkk

  • Guest
Re: What scares me about growing old
« Reply #307 on: October 28, 2010, 10:05:12 am »
regression, alzheimers.

hotmom

  • Guest
Re: What scares me about growing old
« Reply #308 on: November 04, 2010, 10:13:33 am »
growing old alone....and no one cares :'(

pinkk

  • Guest
Re: What scares me about growing old
« Reply #309 on: November 04, 2010, 10:49:14 am »
shrinking height.

showermist

  • Guest
Re: What scares me about growing old
« Reply #310 on: November 06, 2010, 12:11:19 pm »
what scares me abt growing old?  baka walang mag alaga sa akin :(

pinkk

  • Guest
Re: What scares me about growing old
« Reply #311 on: November 07, 2010, 03:13:39 pm »
it scares me that after 65, i could not enjoy a better life doing things we love.
scares me to think that I may need to find a good private nurse or caregiver(kung merong pang nurse sa panahon na yan), kasi ayokong maging pabigat at umasa sa kamag-anak. I would rather pay someone and give them a job.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 09:33:23 am by pinkk »

laviere

  • Guest
Re: What scares me about growing old
« Reply #312 on: November 08, 2010, 05:19:38 pm »
i'm scared of growing old alone. going home to an empty house with nobody caring where i am, nobody to share my thoughts with.

and yet the thought of having kids scares me. parang gusto ko asawa na lang.
 

harlet

  • Guest
Re: What scares me about growing old
« Reply #313 on: November 21, 2010, 03:27:57 am »
yung di na makakilos, lagi ng nakahiga....using adult diapers.....as in wala na parang andun lang sa isang room....

qt_chick17

  • Guest
Re: What scares me about growing old
« Reply #314 on: November 24, 2010, 03:57:26 pm »
being too grumpy and bitter and full of regrets kasi ang daming hindi nagawa or na experience.

gorgeousmama

  • Guest
Re: What scares me about growing old
« Reply #315 on: December 06, 2010, 07:19:08 pm »



I will be ugly and cannot use my charm to get what i want, hahahaha ;D

seriously you cannot do those things you used to do like bungee jumping
and whether we like it or not we have to be conscious of our health and what food to eat..

ilovedlc

  • Guest
Re: What scares me about growing old
« Reply #316 on: December 06, 2010, 07:22:26 pm »
what scares me about getting old is walang retirement fund

prisma

  • Guest
Re: What scares me about growing old
« Reply #317 on: December 21, 2010, 08:32:33 pm »
My parents and hubby leaving this world (knock on wood) before me....

koalaa

  • Guest
Re: What scares me about growing old
« Reply #318 on: December 26, 2010, 01:12:35 pm »
me to, (knock knock) and ayoko mangulobot skin ko.

Bits N. Pieces

  • Guest
Re: What scares me about growing old
« Reply #319 on: January 06, 2011, 04:38:13 pm »
..na walang enough money to buy yung mga needs..

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close