watch now

Author Topic: What scares me about growing old  (Read 147660 times)

Minakichu

  • Guest
Re: What scares me about growing old
« Reply #260 on: April 14, 2010, 05:51:12 pm »
I'm scared of growing old alone, of getting wrinkles and magfade ang beauty...but oh well that's part of life, better to grow old gracefully

sasha``

  • Guest
Re: What scares me about growing old
« Reply #261 on: May 08, 2010, 04:28:27 pm »
^ me too... im scared of growing old alone.  knowing na magaasawa naman ang mga anak someday at maiiwan na lang ako with hubby.  tas malaman ko na lang may babae sya, tas iiwan ako :( :( :(

paranoia na ata ito... hehe :D

kneekee

  • Guest
Re: What scares me about growing old
« Reply #262 on: May 08, 2010, 07:39:23 pm »
Growing old alone. And being useless. That scares me super.

Daried

  • Guest
Re: What scares me about growing old
« Reply #263 on: May 08, 2010, 07:41:52 pm »
everyone does and we can do anything to avoid it. just live with a great life.

Daried

  • Guest
Re: What scares me about growing old
« Reply #264 on: May 08, 2010, 07:49:51 pm »
what really scary is going older without any investment with HIM.

Bubblin

  • Guest
Re: What scares me about growing old
« Reply #265 on: May 08, 2010, 11:02:53 pm »
growing old without any friends,living a stagnant life,and financially inadequate

wet_bikini

  • Guest
Re: What scares me about growing old
« Reply #266 on: May 09, 2010, 01:30:31 am »
growing old alone.  lalo pa yung mawala sa sarili at magpakalat-kalat sa kalye  :'(

cheweeconcon

  • Guest
Re: What scares me about growing old
« Reply #267 on: May 20, 2010, 05:05:18 pm »
what scares me is witnessing your loved ones die one by one. your parents, your friends, your siblings, your husband... :-(

adit

  • Guest
Re: What scares me about growing old
« Reply #268 on: May 21, 2010, 12:16:32 am »
Uh-oh.  Here comes the question we're afraid to ask.  But facing our fears makes them less fearful, so here goes . . . The number one thing that scares us about getting old is, we must admit, the physical effects.  The wrinkles.  The extra weight.  The health problems.  We're pretty much okay on the emotional side, but the physical stuff needs outside intervention!

What about you?  What scares you about getting old?  Talk about it here and exorcise your fear!

I know ! gettin bald ! God ! i dont know what would my life be if i dont have any hair ! this is why i write hair loss on my website hair loss treatment solutions

could you imagine when our hair start to brittle and fall ? hmmm..

ooh! and another one , getting fatter and fatter .. oooo noo! i dont want it ..

sxymnky

  • Guest
Re: What scares me about growing old
« Reply #269 on: May 21, 2010, 07:31:22 am »
none actually...lahat naman kasi darating sa point na yun so i have to face it head-on in any direction  ;)
« Last Edit: May 21, 2010, 07:36:44 am by sxymnky »

boogieston

  • Guest
Re: What scares me about growing old
« Reply #270 on: May 21, 2010, 09:26:46 am »
I don't plan on living that long. LOL! haha  ;D ;D ;D ;D

maletcute

  • Guest
Re: What scares me about growing old
« Reply #271 on: May 26, 2010, 02:40:13 am »
illness and has no enough savings to support my hospitalization i don't wanna be a burden to anyone even on my own children!

fidz

  • Guest
Re: What scares me about growing old
« Reply #272 on: May 26, 2010, 04:06:17 pm »
pinned with financial debts....

Vera

  • Guest
Re: What scares me about growing old
« Reply #273 on: June 21, 2010, 07:04:17 am »
I'd like to age gracefully and that is possible if I am consistently happy and maintain a positive outlook on life. As I grow older, I'd like to create Zen habits in organizing my home, work, and raising my son.

krnmprl

  • Guest
Re: What scares me about growing old
« Reply #274 on: July 01, 2010, 02:37:50 pm »
1. wrinkles / youth fading
2. lack of achievement / not becoming the person I want to be. I do not want to be old and look back on missed opportunities. I want a fruitful life,also an orderly one
3. losing my loved ones

santita

  • Guest
Re: What scares me about growing old
« Reply #275 on: July 05, 2010, 01:35:37 pm »
i am sacard of doing the things that i want kasi madamnig sakit sakit. then mahina na. and bawal kumain ng masasarap kasi mataas ang cholesterol, etc

prisma

  • Guest
Re: What scares me about growing old
« Reply #276 on: July 06, 2010, 01:17:03 am »
losing my husband :-[ ( he is my rock)

die_hard112003

  • Guest
Re: What scares me about growing old
« Reply #277 on: July 06, 2010, 10:07:02 pm »
will not have someone to go to.. as of my age ngayon, medyo masama ugali ko. though i got friends, i am not that good in keeping them. i have met a lot of people, and i swear, super konti lang friends ko. although i am used to this, i am afraid that when i get older, sobrang lungkot :(

AnneMP

  • Guest
Re: What scares me about growing old
« Reply #278 on: July 10, 2010, 07:58:59 am »
I'm growing old by the minute and I haven't done anything for my parents yet. Gusto ko sana, before anything else, I could have given them something to be happy about.  Also, I don't want to grow old alone, resentful and unaccomplished. 

skysenshi

  • Guest
Re: What scares me about growing old
« Reply #279 on: July 11, 2010, 09:04:09 am »
The only thing that scares me is that...my parents are older. Mauuna sila sakin. Ngayon pa lang, when I see how old they've become, nage-emo ako, thinking about how pasaway I was when I was growing up.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close