We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
how do you turn off your roaming?nakalimutan ko na kase nung iturn on ko cia,how,when and where do you turn it off?and how much kailangan na load to turn it off im using a prepaid sim..smart po ang roaming ko..thanks!
I'm a postpaid subscriber for Smart for more than 5 years na and so far wala akong problem with them.. Ok pa yun mga free phones na kasama with the retention plan.. If I forget to pay my bill on time, pinapadalhan ako ng warning na I have to pay na or else ma cucut yun line ko but since before pa di pa naman ako napuputulan ever.. I also like their rates for using WAP.. Smart talaga mas gusto ko pag dating sa line.. Baka yun prepaid nila yun pangit yun services..