watch now

Author Topic: BIRTHS and ADOPTIONS: Post them here!  (Read 163180 times)

Pacey

  • Guest
anyone want to adopt three adorable kitties?
« Reply #340 on: March 05, 2010, 02:11:42 am »
my cat brought home three newborn kittens she picked up from somewhere a few weeks back. despite them not being her biological kids, she started to lactate and was able to nurse the kittens.

thing is, we just don't have the space for three more pets. anyone want to give the kitties a home? they're a mix of white and orange--1's a boy and the other 2 are girls. :)

princessfugee

  • Guest
Re: anyone want to adopt three adorable kitties?
« Reply #341 on: March 05, 2010, 02:22:56 am »
siz, may pics ka ng kitties? :) I had a kitty before, gift ni bf pero walang breed.. kaso namatay.. :( hindi kasi ako marunong mag-alaga ng kittens, aso pwede pa.. gusto ko sana ulet subukan. natatakot kasi ako minsan baka biglang mangalmot e. >_<

how do u take care of the kitties? taga-san ka po?

princessfugee

  • Guest
Re: Adorable Pup Needs a New Home
« Reply #342 on: March 05, 2010, 02:35:30 am »
siz, where po ang location niyo? I'm interested to adopt him :)

michelledm

  • Guest
Re: anyone want to adopt three adorable kitties?
« Reply #343 on: March 05, 2010, 10:17:39 am »
Ang bait naman ng cat mo sis, i wanted to adopt din sana a kitten kaso ang im sure my hubby would not allow me to do so kasi allergic siya sa cats. too bad

Pacey

  • Guest
Re: anyone want to adopt three adorable kitties?
« Reply #344 on: March 08, 2010, 06:47:43 pm »
@princessfugee - will take a photo of them in a day or two, i'm waiting for their eyes to fully open--medyo chinky-eyed pa sila, hehe. i'll post their photos as soon as i can. :)

as for taking care of cats, i didn't have cats din gigi (that's my little girl) suddenly showed up on my doorstep. i just took care of her as best i could, and got a boatload of love in return. :)

@michelledm - i adopted my cat when she was a little over the age of the kitties that she brought home--siguro she found the abandoned kitties and wanted to give them the comforts of home, like we gave her. hehe.

oh, and while the hubby doesn't have allergies, he didn't like cats when we first got ours too. they currently have a love-hate relationship (gigi listens more to me rather than to him), but he loves her just the same. :) thanks for replying though! :)


jellybeans_verycherry

  • Guest
Re: BIRTHS and ADOPTIONS: Post them here!
« Reply #345 on: March 09, 2010, 03:38:05 pm »
I have lab puppies ready to release by March 24 to meet their new home and family.

http://fejespinosa.multiply.com/photos/album/18/Puppy_Head_Shots

If interested, PM nyo ko. For sale po sila. :)

tifay

  • Guest
Re: BIRTHS and ADOPTIONS: Post them here!
« Reply #346 on: March 13, 2010, 06:27:14 pm »
hi mga sis im selling my 2 pups by april or may. theyre pure shihtzu both are dominant black with brown&whites. male&female. snub nose. born on feb 8 2010. ill register them palang sa pcci and 1st shot pa nila on monday. if intrested please pm me.
thank u.
pics--
http://www.flickr.com/photos/91525333@N00/
u can pickup after holy week.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=164849&id=556011986&saved
« Last Edit: March 31, 2010, 05:57:21 pm by tifay »

cerulean

  • Guest
Re: anyone want to adopt three adorable kitties?
« Reply #347 on: March 15, 2010, 07:59:37 pm »
Hey Pacey! I'm a member of various local animal-related groups & pages on Facebook and I have seen cases wherein they found home for pets up for adoption. Just upload the photo in the group/page then leave your contact details or ask them to message you on FB. :)

Here are some of the groups I suggest you to post in:
* CARA Welfare Philippines
* PAWS Official Group
* Cat Care Philippines

Gigi is so sweet. :) Please do post photos here too. I'd like to see them. Also, I'll post it on my FB; baka merong gustong mag-adopt. :)

sassa

  • Guest
Re: BIRTHS and ADOPTIONS: Post them here!
« Reply #348 on: March 20, 2010, 04:56:59 pm »
Hi mga sis..

I have Siamese kittens for adoption theyre 3months old. I already have 5 adult siamese and I cannot handle them all now.

Theyre in healthy condition and they eat Iams for kittens. Please pm me if interested. Or if you know someone, please hook me up. It saddens me also because theyre so cute and adorable but these kitties need a new home :)

bheiibaby

  • Guest
Re: BIRTHS and ADOPTIONS: Post them here!
« Reply #349 on: March 22, 2010, 09:21:18 am »
Hi mga sis..

I have Siamese kittens for adoption theyre 3months old. I already have 5 adult siamese and I cannot handle them all now.

Theyre in healthy condition and they eat Iams for kittens. Please pm me if interested. Or if you know someone, please hook me up. It saddens me also because theyre so cute and adorable but these kitties need a new home :)

Hi sassa,

I'm interested in adopting your kittens, :)
PM me if it's avail pa. Don't worry I'm a good Pet mom.

bheiibaby

  • Guest
Re: BIRTHS and ADOPTIONS: Post them here!
« Reply #350 on: March 23, 2010, 01:34:35 am »
Hello sis sassa,

i sent you a message. i dont know if it's redirected through your inbox or through your email. :)

princessfugee

  • Guest
Re: BIRTHS and ADOPTIONS: Post them here!
« Reply #351 on: March 23, 2010, 11:17:39 am »
Hi mga sis..

I have Siamese kittens for adoption theyre 3months old. I already have 5 adult siamese and I cannot handle them all now.

Theyre in healthy condition and they eat Iams for kittens. Please pm me if interested. Or if you know someone, please hook me up. It saddens me also because theyre so cute and adorable but these kitties need a new home :)

Hi po. :) I'm also interested to adopt one of your kittens. :) I've been looking for a pet.. please inform me po if it's still available. I can't send pm's pa po kase. :( Thanks!

greyish

  • Guest
Re: anyone want to adopt three adorable kitties?
« Reply #352 on: March 23, 2010, 03:48:05 pm »
taga san ka sis pacey?

im from manila..

i want to adopt. kasi si grey, namatay yung anak nya last week. e parang nababaliw na tong si grey. hanap ng hanap. iba yung ngiyaw nya e. meron pa syang gatas. e pinag iinterasan nya yung anak ng isa naming pusa na kapapanganak lang din. ilang beses na namin nakikitang tinitignan kasi.

sassa

  • Guest
Re: BIRTHS and ADOPTIONS: Post them here!
« Reply #353 on: March 23, 2010, 09:02:00 pm »
^Hi sis..

I have a few questions:

Do you have other pets in the house? Have you taken cared of a kitten before?

Sorry ha.. may interview pa! haha. Just wana make sure theyre in good hands

bheiibaby

  • Guest
Re: BIRTHS and ADOPTIONS: Post them here!
« Reply #354 on: March 23, 2010, 10:49:56 pm »
^Hi sis..

I have a few questions:

Do you have other pets in the house? Have you taken cared of a kitten before?

Sorry ha.. may interview pa! haha. Just wana make sure theyre in good hands

Yes, Marami akong pets po.
5 dogs (Golden ret, 2pom, 2Shih)
4 Cats (2 persian cats, and 2 siamese)
So don't worry i can assure you that your kittens will be in good hands. and loving home. :)

*I feed my pets premium foods. Btw, I want 2 kittens. kahit isang female. kasi yung 4 cats ko, lahat sila male eh. para may kalaro na girl din hehe. :)

princessfugee

  • Guest
Re: BIRTHS and ADOPTIONS: Post them here!
« Reply #355 on: March 24, 2010, 12:45:20 am »
^Hi sis..

I have a few questions:

Do you have other pets in the house? Have you taken cared of a kitten before?

Sorry ha.. may interview pa! haha. Just wana make sure theyre in good hands

Hi siz. Yep, we have pets. haha. Kaso dogs.. 1 Labrador, 1 Dalmatian, 1 Dobberman and 1 askal sa labas ng house and 1 Shih Tzu sa loob. :) Pet ng sister ko [textspeak!] shih..

I had a kitten before. Napulot ko lang sa labas ng gate namin. :( Unfortunately, she died after 2 days. Basang basa kasi siya nun napulot ko. taz baby pa talaga.. I tried to feed her ng milk. pinapadede namin ni bf ko. And I made her a small couch.. kaso too late na ata namin siya nakuha.. :(

If you'll allow me to adopt your cat, okay lang naman po siguro na i'll text you if i have questions about sa kanya right? hehe. ^_^

bluefrost

  • Guest
Re: BIRTHS and ADOPTIONS: Post them here!
« Reply #356 on: March 24, 2010, 03:46:29 pm »
HI sis!! I have a female shih tzu.. hanapan ko sana ng male para magka apo na ko haha.. ;D  we can share sa babies pg nanganak na.. pls pls?? Thanks!!

bheiibaby

  • Guest
Re: BIRTHS and ADOPTIONS: Post them here!
« Reply #357 on: March 25, 2010, 02:43:50 am »
HI sis!! I have a female shih tzu.. hanapan ko sana ng male para magka apo na ko haha.. ;D  we can share sa babies pg nanganak na.. pls pls?? Thanks!!

hello. meron ako mixed shih na male. 90%shih 10% toy poo. kung ok lang sayu yun. pm me nalang po. :) Dominant black po ang shih ko. super cute. hehe

princessfugee

  • Guest
Re: BIRTHS and ADOPTIONS: Post them here!
« Reply #358 on: March 29, 2010, 11:07:40 pm »
HI sis!! I have a female shih tzu.. hanapan ko sana ng male para magka apo na ko haha.. ;D  we can share sa babies pg nanganak na.. pls pls?? Thanks!!

hello po :D hehe. kme din po may shih.  champion blood line princess type. un po alam ko na info. sa siz ko kasi un. haha. pero naghahanap din kc kame ng pwede maging wifey ng shih namin. ^_^

esem717

  • Guest
Re: BIRTHS and ADOPTIONS: Post them here!
« Reply #359 on: April 02, 2010, 06:54:29 pm »
HI sis!! I have a female shih tzu.. hanapan ko sana ng male para magka apo na ko haha.. ;D  we can share sa babies pg nanganak na.. pls pls?? Thanks!!

hi sis.. i have male tzu, champion ang line.. honestly, siya ang sire dun sa 4 ko na puppies ngayon.  The puppies we're born march 10, 2010 (they are also for sale) 3 females and 1 male. sa super ganda ng lahi, wala pa silang 1 month reserved na ang 2 puppies.  i will keep 1 kaya 1 na lang natira for sale. 

if you're interested to have you're female tzu stud by my male tzu let me know. pm me na lang. qc area ako.

and for anyone interested to buy shih tzu puppies with very good line. approx 15 red marks, pm me na lang din.  dam and sire came from both champ line. achilles & artemis line. thanks

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close