We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi mga sis..I have Siamese kittens for adoption theyre 3months old. I already have 5 adult siamese and I cannot handle them all now.Theyre in healthy condition and they eat Iams for kittens. Please pm me if interested. Or if you know someone, please hook me up. It saddens me also because theyre so cute and adorable but these kitties need a new home
^Hi sis..I have a few questions: Do you have other pets in the house? Have you taken cared of a kitten before?Sorry ha.. may interview pa! haha. Just wana make sure theyre in good hands
HI sis!! I have a female shih tzu.. hanapan ko sana ng male para magka apo na ko haha.. we can share sa babies pg nanganak na.. pls pls?? Thanks!!