We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
pharmacist here batch 2004, I have practiced my profession mostly in community pharmacy as a pharmacist and supervisor but it did not workout due to low pay, So now I am a medical coder compare the salary its 3x the pay but its hard to work specially analyzing the diagnosis and the surgery done for US patients.
Hi ust grad bs pharmacy batch 2006, nag work ako for 4yrs as UDS pharmacist and Clinical Pharmacist sa St. Luke's Medical Center pero nagresign nako nung nagkababy na kame ni hubby, now drugstore manager na.si husband ang chairman ng drugstore eh hehe! Btw si husband pharmacist din ust batch 2004
Hi chinita_eyes, I have tried for several months to get into this field but still not successful despite good credentials. Knowledgable naman ako sa mga guidelines etc.. Wala lang akong monitoring experience to get into this field Entry level lang ako and I don't see opportunities for entry level candidates. Lahat ng positions need 1 year experience. Hay.. if only they give us equal chance.. I have applied in their website since ayaw nila ng walk-in applicants pero wala pa din response. I don't want to give up this dream because this is what I really want to do Ano pang paraan pwede ko gawin to get into this field?
Magkano na ba starting rate for licensed Pharmacist ngayon? And anong field of Pharma ang highest paid?