watch now

Author Topic: How's your heart, my dear?  (Read 103352 times)

diwata

  • Guest
Re: How's your heart, my dear?
« Reply #420 on: May 21, 2009, 07:54:32 am »
Nagpapakatanga ulit.

nainaj

  • Guest
Re: How's your heart, my dear?
« Reply #421 on: May 21, 2009, 09:31:52 am »
confused... :-\

dark_phoenix

  • Guest
Re: How's your heart, my dear?
« Reply #422 on: May 29, 2009, 11:07:37 am »
Scared. Happy. Scared. Happy. ;D


pammie_pfp

  • Guest
Re: How's your heart, my dear?
« Reply #423 on: May 29, 2009, 11:12:12 am »
pain.... >:(

pinkpotato

  • Guest
Re: How's your heart, my dear?
« Reply #424 on: May 29, 2009, 02:03:40 pm »
Happy

nainaj

  • Guest
Re: How's your heart, my dear?
« Reply #425 on: May 31, 2009, 09:14:28 am »
middle of nowhere!..confused pa din  :'(

ayee1927

  • Guest
Re: How's your heart, my dear?
« Reply #426 on: May 31, 2009, 08:52:06 pm »
Right now,my heart is alone but i'm happy coz i have my family and friends who i care a lot!

dark_phoenix

  • Guest
Re: How's your heart, my dear?
« Reply #427 on: May 31, 2009, 09:06:05 pm »
Uhmmm..Sad. He didn't go online today. I miss him.

Ail18

  • Guest
Re: How's your heart, my dear?
« Reply #428 on: May 31, 2009, 11:54:29 pm »
longing...

dark_phoenix

  • Guest
Re: How's your heart, my dear?
« Reply #429 on: June 02, 2009, 09:11:28 pm »
HAPPY. Really. :)

Tres14

  • Guest
Re: How's your heart, my dear?
« Reply #430 on: June 02, 2009, 10:34:16 pm »
Did go lots of heartaches and pain
Swam in the ocean of loneliness
Fight with bulls alone
Been stab with lots of thorns

Now she can smile so wide
Have met her prince at last
Will be seeing him in a little while
worth all the tears and cries

Now with smiles all wide
Eyes is blooming with love
Forgotten all the ugly past
Welcomes the future with an open heart


tinapay

  • Guest
Re: How's your heart, my dear?
« Reply #431 on: June 07, 2009, 10:14:57 pm »
happy so happy!!!  ;D

dark_phoenix

  • Guest
Re: How's your heart, my dear?
« Reply #432 on: June 08, 2009, 08:42:50 am »
Happy. Coz my mom was asking questions about him --- in a calm way. ;D

cassey14

  • Guest
Re: How's your heart, my dear?
« Reply #433 on: June 08, 2009, 11:38:39 am »
confused..  ??? but still willing to fall inlove..  ;)

pinkychel

  • Guest
Re: How's your heart, my dear?
« Reply #434 on: June 08, 2009, 02:55:50 pm »
wala pa ring laman. ahaha! naman!  :P

mami violy

  • Guest
Re: How's your heart, my dear?
« Reply #435 on: June 12, 2009, 12:36:06 pm »
medyo ok na sya ngayon

win_ak

  • Guest
Re: How's your heart, my dear?
« Reply #436 on: June 13, 2009, 04:53:31 am »
breaking into two  ;D

I am just loving the existence of life...that's include the downhill of  my life...

realmofadreamer

  • Guest
Re: How's your heart, my dear?
« Reply #437 on: June 13, 2009, 04:56:04 am »
Confused and soo tired! Parang ayaw ng magmahal ulit. :(

ash17

  • Guest
Re: How's your heart, my dear?
« Reply #438 on: June 25, 2009, 09:41:41 pm »
perfectly fine :)

soulfinder

  • Guest
Re: How's your heart, my dear?
« Reply #439 on: June 26, 2009, 11:42:54 pm »
wanna share lang with you my blog bout 'letting go'...

I know that the only thing I lose when I let go of something I am afraid to live without is the fear itself. I am stronger than anything that frightens me.

I let go of the past, and I'm free to think clearly and positively in the present. I am not my past.

Letting go is the natural release which always follows the realization that holding on is an energy that drains and it hurts. Letting go happens effortlessly when there is no other choice. Letting does not mean giving up.

Letting go is a journey that never ends. Never. It only begins -- over & over again -- each time I can glimpse of something higher than my own painful certainty over who think I am. There is always something higher beyond the limits of my present sight.

Let go of the past. The past is yesterday. It is irretrievable. When you relate to the past, you relate to nothing. You are literally talking to yourself. No one else is listening. You have already heard all you can hear about that, so let go...
.

i like ur blog... :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close