watch now

Author Topic: How's your heart, my dear?  (Read 103098 times)

Ail18

  • Guest
Re: How's your heart, my dear?
« Reply #380 on: February 17, 2009, 01:25:52 am »
it just got disappointed... how sad...

brevity

  • Guest
Re: How's your heart, my dear?
« Reply #381 on: February 17, 2009, 02:50:14 am »
tired and broken...but still surviving and soon it will be ok again inspite of the scars...

mami violy

  • Guest
Re: How's your heart, my dear?
« Reply #382 on: February 20, 2009, 05:01:00 pm »
little bit lonely but happy for what I have

interruptedz

  • Guest
Re: How's your heart, my dear?
« Reply #383 on: February 20, 2009, 05:09:54 pm »
Happy and Very much in-love 
« Last Edit: February 20, 2009, 05:13:44 pm by interruptedz »

stitz

  • Guest
Re: How's your heart, my dear?
« Reply #384 on: February 21, 2009, 11:12:41 pm »
not ok...pathetic is more like it.

realmofadreamer

  • Guest
Re: How's your heart, my dear?
« Reply #385 on: February 22, 2009, 01:14:16 am »
Longing...
Searching...
Waiting...
At least now I know I'm ready to fall in love again. :D

sweet25

  • Guest
Re: How's your heart, my dear?
« Reply #386 on: March 04, 2009, 11:02:01 am »
I am happy after all the hurtached i experienced i am now  married. God is so good  he give the best man for me.

alpha_ni_08

  • Guest
Re: How's your heart, my dear?
« Reply #387 on: March 23, 2009, 07:46:15 pm »
sad.. hurting.. broken perhaps..
hubby and i separated just yesterday..

_Cecilia_

  • Guest
Re: How's your heart, my dear?
« Reply #388 on: March 25, 2009, 02:31:44 am »
Mine is not stable.  Most of the time it's okay but sometimes it isn't.  I honestly have not left behind some emotional baggages I have started carrying since a year ago.  In other words, I have not moved on (yeah...).  Even I, myself, can't believe I'd burden myself that long.  But, in other aspects of my life, my heart is doing really well.  My relationships with my friends and family is so great.  I'm just not happy that I still get so hurt whenever I'm reminded of a previous experience.

prettyyesha

  • Guest
Re: How's your heart, my dear?
« Reply #389 on: March 26, 2009, 05:14:04 pm »
my heart..is two faced...


face of searching ...and face of inloved....

realmofadreamer

  • Guest
Re: How's your heart, my dear?
« Reply #390 on: April 06, 2009, 04:10:44 am »
Confused! :-S

yaris

  • Guest
Re: How's your heart, my dear?
« Reply #391 on: April 06, 2009, 06:55:17 am »
inlababo nang tunay!!  ;D

miss_o

  • Guest
Re: How's your heart, my dear?
« Reply #392 on: April 06, 2009, 03:21:32 pm »
happy and smiling...

playsuit

  • Guest
Re: How's your heart, my dear?
« Reply #393 on: April 06, 2009, 10:20:43 pm »
awww :(. mine is trying to find it's way :)

win_ak

  • Guest
Re: How's your heart, my dear?
« Reply #394 on: April 07, 2009, 03:18:12 am »
my heart is so sad..I have to let go one of my online friends...we've been chatting for almost three months now and I have been trying to stop to chat with him...but I misses him so much and think of him a lot...I'm married and my married life is affecting my current situation...ohhhh I shouldn't start this in the first place...now...i have to deal with it...rationally...

Ail18

  • Guest
Re: How's your heart, my dear?
« Reply #395 on: April 16, 2009, 10:14:20 pm »
annoyed

abbey05

  • Guest
Re: How's your heart, my dear?
« Reply #396 on: April 17, 2009, 06:06:06 am »
very much inlove

tinapay

  • Guest
Re: How's your heart, my dear?
« Reply #397 on: April 19, 2009, 10:26:17 pm »
happy, confused, afraid...

blabb

  • Guest
Re: How's your heart, my dear?
« Reply #398 on: May 02, 2009, 05:16:13 pm »
calm  :)

choco_pie

  • Guest
Re: How's your heart, my dear?
« Reply #399 on: May 03, 2009, 10:00:20 am »
happy ;D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close