watch now

Author Topic: What are some simple but life changing beauty tips?  (Read 531 times)

rojer444

  • Guest
What are some simple but life changing beauty tips?
« on: October 21, 2023, 03:20:59 pm »
I recently discovered how amazing a blow dryer is. It?s so basic, but I never grew up using one. I thought ?what?s the point in blow drying my hair if it can just air dry or towel dry?? Turns out, blow drying your hair makes it look shiny, reduces frizz, and helps with parts and cowlicks VidMate   .

Since I did not grow up caring about beauty, I feel like I am missing out on some key tools, tips, and tricks. What are some of your go-to beauty tips? (I do take care of myself, I just feel like I could elevate my current look, pls don?t be mean)
« Last Edit: October 25, 2023, 07:40:45 am by rojer444 »

toddpearson

  • Guest
Re: What are some simple but life changing beauty tips?
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2024, 09:27:04 am »
Explore diverse topics that provide quality information sources. Really suitable for studying more diverse topics. I like the rigor of constructing a problem.

lyrahs

  • Guest
Re: What are some simple but life changing beauty tips?
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2024, 09:56:44 pm »
sunblock everyday kahit nasa loob ng bahay/office/school

hedonista

  • Guest
Re: What are some simple but life changing beauty tips?
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2024, 09:22:37 pm »
collagen - capsule or drink

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close