watch now

Author Topic: [Acne] My skin is worst in my 20s  (Read 267 times)

mussa333

  • Guest
[Acne] My skin is worst in my 20s
« on: October 14, 2023, 08:18:06 pm »
I am a 22 year old woman, I remember in my teenage years I had the clearest skin ever, no breakouts, acne, my pores were not visible at all. But now as a 22 year old, my skin has drastically changed. It?s dry, my pores are huge, and due to stress I break out regularly. It?s not a surprise to me, as my stress in life is incredibly different compared to my stress in my teenage years. I?m currently a student working to get their masters degree, and on top of that am working a part time job, so I?m constantly running around. I have never had breakouts, but now it?s like I wake up with a new spot everyday! Any advice for stress breakouts? Additionally, I am a vegetarian, not for any specific/strict reason, I have vegetarian friends and decided to try it out two years ago, lost around 30 pounds, so I stuck with it. But I did notice that before I switched to vegetarianism and I was eating meat, my skin was way more clear 10.0.0.0.1 192.168.1.254 .
« Last Edit: October 18, 2023, 12:40:37 am by mussa333 »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close