Author Topic: Post-wedding come down??  (Read 362 times)

jubli241

  • Guest
Post-wedding come down??
« on: October 03, 2023, 09:53:06 pm »
Hey! I'm just wondering what happened to people after the big day!! My new husband and I have been DEAD while on our minimoon!! I NEVER nap, am very fit, go running etc, and am constantly moving through life at 100mph. I can't work out if I'm actually getting sick, or whether its sort of a 'come down' after the year of constant planning, pressure and stress! Did any other brides or grooms have experiences like this after wards? If so, please tell me your symptoms etc, and how long it took to feel normal again https://showbox.bio/ https://tutuapp.uno/ .
« Last Edit: October 08, 2023, 05:49:14 pm by jubli241 »

victoriaemmy

  • Guest
Re: Post-wedding come down??
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2023, 10:49:56 am »
Post-wedding blues are completely normal. It's your body is going through emotional withdrawal after an intense high from all the planning and preparations . Slope Game

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close