Author Topic: Things my wife says that make me laugh.  (Read 199 times)

akhand36

  • Guest
Things my wife says that make me laugh.
« on: September 18, 2023, 08:34:31 pm »
So my wife does some strange things that I just have to laugh at and I assume your guys spouses also do some strange things. For example, my wife went to Costco and bought some food and things for the house, so the other day I made the hamburgers that she bought, her response was ?I don?t like those kinds of hamburgers?.  you don?t like the kind of burgers that you bought? Another thing she did, she went to a concert with her friends, came home after everyone had went to bed, then got upset at me for letting her fall asleep on the couch, I didn?t even hear her come in the house. We?re going on 13 years married with two boys 9 & 7 everyday is adventure. Do you guys have any stories like this omegle xender ?
« Last Edit: September 23, 2023, 06:23:40 pm by akhand36 »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close