Author Topic: How do I keep my brother from ruining my sister?s engagement?  (Read 356 times)

heman721

  • Guest
How do I keep my brother from ruining my sister?s engagement?
« on: September 08, 2023, 09:48:21 pm »
I am the maid of honour for my sister?s wedding next year. We?re in the process of planning and I have the engagement party set for a couple weeks from now. My sister was super excited until my brother decided to propose to his girlfriend last week. Since my brother?s engagement, they have been taking every opportunity to take the attention off my sister and ruin all her special moments. And now they are planning to announce the engagement to the extended family at her engagement party. I?ve talked to my mom about all of this and she said she would tell my brother not to do anything at the engagement party, however his fianc?e tends to do whatever she wants. And with all this, my sister now doesn?t want to plan anything for her wedding or get excited about anything because she feels like everything is going to be overshadowed or taken away from her by my brother and his fianc?e. Any suggestions on what to do or how to make my sister feel extra special Speed Test https://vidmate.bid/ ?
« Last Edit: September 12, 2023, 07:30:49 pm by heman721 »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close