Author Topic: Disappointing proposers - speak up, what?s your story?  (Read 368 times)

tanzo121

  • Guest
Disappointing proposers - speak up, what?s your story?
« on: August 31, 2023, 09:26:31 pm »
I see story after story here from poor girls disappointed by their lackluster proposals. The reasons given are often centered around the proposer?s inability or lack of willingness to plan. Disappointment is mostly around the ?way? the proposal goes - timing is totally off, the moment was lackluster or the venue was wrong. Sometimes, the ring is ugly or not what was discussed; and sometimes there is no ring https://19216801.onl/ https://routerlogin.uno/ .

So I wanna hear it from the other side. If you proposed, and your gf/fianc?e was disappointed, what happened? Why did it go that way? What did you do to fix it, make it up, or re-do?

I?d love to hear!
« Last Edit: September 04, 2023, 01:45:00 am by tanzo121 »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close