Author Topic: Honest Wedding Planning Questions.  (Read 280 times)

levabkomo

  • Guest
Honest Wedding Planning Questions.
« on: August 02, 2023, 10:01:53 pm »
Hi all, I'm new to posting on here. My fiance and I have been together for 8 years and engaged for 4, and are finally looking to set a date. We'd hoped to marry this coming fall, but after looking into the realistic costs of everything we think we'll have to wait till fall of 2016.

What I'm here to ask is, how much are your weddings costing? Realistically? How many people are on your guest list? Where are you spending the most money? And, most importantly, how are you paying for it? We are waiting so we can budget money and not go into debt the first day of the rest of our lives together https://19216801.onl/ https://routerlogin.uno/ , but I understand everyone's financials are different. None of my close friends are married, and I have nobody to really ask about all this!

I apologize if I'm posting in the wrong place or violating any rules. It's just really hard to talk to people face-to-face about money for some reason, and I need some input!
« Last Edit: August 05, 2023, 09:37:48 pm by levabkomo »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close