Author Topic: How much was your engagement ring?  (Read 381 times)

r1azor11

  • Guest
How much was your engagement ring?
« on: July 27, 2023, 09:12:54 pm »
Im aware everyone?s budget is different. I?m just curious. If you don?t remember exact price it?s ok what?s the estimated amount?

My bf said he would only pay $200 for my ring. I think this is too cheap. I have allergies with fake jewelry. Allergies aside I also do want a nice ring that I?m proud to wear. It doesn?t have to be crazy expensive but my dream ring I want around a 2-2.5 carat princess shape ring.

It hurts my feelings too because I told him I wanted to spend a few thousand dollars on his wedding band because I know we are wearing these rings our whole life and I want it to be a nice ring that?s good quality that he will love. But he is fine with me spending money on his ring however he told me he thinks spending more than $200 on my ring is stupid and he rather get my ring from Walmart or pawn shop. It?s just crazy cuz we do really well financially too. This isn?t a financial issue, we have a lot of disposable income so I?m kind of triggered.

Thank you everyone for commenting your ring cost and extra thanks for the advice.

mike34as

  • Guest
Re: How much was your engagement ring?
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2023, 10:55:58 am »
We are not too critical in this regard, the engagement ring it represents our love therefore does not compare with money. Maybe it's because I'm simple enough that there's no need for diamonds. My ring is a plain word hurdle ring so its price is too high

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close