Author Topic: How did you not ruin your engagement???  (Read 343 times)

s1keet05

  • Guest
How did you not ruin your engagement???
« on: July 13, 2023, 06:49:16 pm »
My boyfriend and I are ready to get engaged and he even has the ring! Unfortunately, I?m the planner in the relationship and my boyfriend is?not.

I?ve realized after a few months of waiting and waiting that he didn?t have a plan at all. Then, after a conversation about it, he let it slip that he had no idea what he was going to do and started talking about trips and blocking off weekend coming up and blah blah. It just doesn?t feel special to me when he?s doing it all because I said so. I?m getting so in my head about it that I think I?m ruining it for both of us.

I?ve put so much pressure on him to plan a perfect moment that I didn?t realize spontaneity may be the best way for him to propose in a meaningful way.

KalebRamirez2020

  • Guest
Re: How did you not ruin your engagement???
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2023, 09:56:10 am »
Your images are truly impressive! The creativity and talent displayed in each photo are awe-inspiring. By the way, if you're interested in perfecting your image editing skills, consider using a background remover from https://depositphotos.com/bgremover.html tool. It can help you achieve polished and professional visuals. Keep up the fantastic work in sharing such remarkable images!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close