watch now

Author Topic: How to get good at posing and looking your best in photos?  (Read 371 times)

l1arana00

  • Guest
How to get good at posing and looking your best in photos?
« on: June 15, 2023, 03:13:27 pm »
I'm 27F and I've never been good at posing or smiling for photos... in fact I'm "anti-good". I would consider myself not terrible looking (in person) and in shape. I just can't seem to look good in photos.. no matter what I do. I don't know what to do with my face or how to pose to accentuate my features in the slightest 10.0.0.0.1 192.168.1.254 . They always come out with me awkwardly posing/smiling..

Any tips and advice from the photogenic community here is extremely appreciated!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2023, 06:53:39 pm by l1arana00 »

Gracehinton

  • Guest
Re: How to get good at posing and looking your best in photos?
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2023, 01:18:23 pm »
Practice posing in front of a mirror to find your most flattering angles and expressions. Experiment with different poses, angles, and lighting. Relax and be confident, focusing on natural, genuine smiles.   Brewers Fayre Complaints
« Last Edit: August 21, 2023, 11:46:11 am by Gracehinton »

Jessicabrown

  • Guest
Re: How to get good at posing and looking your best in photos?
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2023, 04:36:29 pm »
Practice makes perfect! Experiment with angles, lighting, and poses in front of a mirror to find what flatters you. Relax your face and try a natural smile. Engage your eyes by thinking of something happy. This slims your profile. Play with hair and hands to add movement. Lastly, breathe and have fun ? confidence enhances your appeal. Remember, it's about feeling good, not just looking good.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close