watch now

Author Topic: How legit are those authentic US tester perfumes?  (Read 1344 times)

tainted_canvas

  • Guest
How legit are those authentic US tester perfumes?
« on: September 06, 2021, 05:44:07 pm »
Has anyone tried to buy from facebook links? Ther prices are still at P2300, P1500 sometimes P3500.

I saw a page with a link to perfume hub php? prices are good but I am apprehensive to buy.


ficklemind

  • Guest
Re: How legit are those authentic US tester perfumes?
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2021, 04:30:11 pm »
^  i don't think authentic yung  perfume hub sis, too good to be true ang mga prices.

too confusing yung 'Authentic US tester'. The real tester that I know (sometimes they called it demo bottles) mahal din naman, only 10-20% cheaper lang from the true bottles, eh di dun ka na sa sure na orig.

try mo sali sa mga Frag groups sa FB, madalas may nagaask kung legit yung mga online sellers including those in Shopee and Lazada.



 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close