watch now

Author Topic: What is the best iPhone case that can save my phone?  (Read 1981 times)

amabrown

  • Guest
What is the best iPhone case that can save my phone?
« on: April 19, 2021, 07:23:43 am »
Hi all!
I bought a fresh iPhone 12 mini and I'm still looking for a case to save my phone.
Do you have any good recommendations for nice and firm mobile phone shells?
I have been researching for a few hours but I still can't find at all!
Apple sells very nice cases and little expensive.
I learned from father that these smartphone cases are not very solid.
So I'd like to order the most firm phone case that save the  iPhone for fewyears.
Any information will be also  appreciated!
Thank you so much!

Rosenzweig230

  • Guest
Re: What is the best iPhone case that can save my phone?
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2021, 07:10:35 pm »
Hi all!
I bought a fresh iPhone 12 mini and I'm still looking for a case to save my phone.
Do you have any good recommendations for nice and firm mobile phone shells?
I have been researching for a few hours but I still can't find at all!
Apple sells very nice cases and little expensive.
I learned from father that these smartphone cases are not very solid.
So I'd like to order the most firm phone case that save the  iPhone for fewyears.
Any information will be also  appreciated!
Thank you so much!

Otterbox defender series. My X currently has it and a Zagg shield on it. I've had the defender on all my iPhones (4s, 5s, 6S plus) and I've never broken a phone.

The Zagg shield saved my x too when I dropped it. Saved my screen :)

Annebush

  • Guest
Re: What is the best iPhone case thagt can save my phone?
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2021, 12:14:59 am »
Try UAG phone case

Lupewalker

  • Guest
Re: What is the best iPhone case that can save my phone?
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2022, 06:45:30 pm »
Best Cases for iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max Speck Cases. Consistently top-notch iPhone case. Cyrill Cases. Solid iPhone case under $20. Spigen Ultra Hybrid Mag. Top inexpensive MagSafe case. OtterBox Symmetry Series Plus. Best slim OtterBox cases. Moft Case, Stand and Wallet Set. MagSafe case and stand combo. 
MyCCPay Log In

« Last Edit: November 29, 2022, 12:25:27 pm by Lupewalker »

Johntoney

  • Guest
Re: What is the best iPhone case that can save my phone?
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2023, 04:25:16 pm »
Congratulations on your new iPhone 12 mini! It's always a good idea to protect your phone with a case, especially if you want to keep it in good condition for a long time. Here are some recommendations for sturdy and reliable cases:

OtterBox Defender Series Case: This is a highly durable case that offers multi-layer protection, including a hard polycarbonate shell, a soft silicone slipcover, and a built-in screen protector. It's designed to protect against drops, bumps, and scratches, and it comes in a variety of colors.

Spigen Tough Armor Case: This case is made of a combination of polycarbonate and TPU materials, which provide excellent protection against impact and shock. It also has raised edges to protect the camera and screen from scratches.

UAG Plasma Case: The Urban Armor Gear (UAG) Plasma Case is a rugged and lightweight case that's designed to withstand extreme conditions. It has a hard outer shell and a soft impact-resistant core, and it meets military drop-test standards.

Supcase Unicorn Beetle Pro Case: This case has a dual-layer design with a hard polycarbonate shell and a soft TPU bumper, which provides excellent protection against impact and scratches. It also has a built-in screen protector and raised edges to protect the camera and screen.

Caseology Parallax Case: This case has a slim profile but offers excellent protection with a dual-layer design that includes a hard polycarbonate shell and a soft TPU bumper. It also has a unique 3D geometric design that adds grip and style.  MyHealthonline Login

« Last Edit: March 25, 2023, 12:25:49 pm by Johntoney »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close