watch now

Author Topic: Anything about NuSkin (Lumispa, Ageloc Boost, Galvanic Spa)  (Read 1621 times)

madame_ekis

  • Guest
Anything about NuSkin (Lumispa, Ageloc Boost, Galvanic Spa)
« on: March 04, 2021, 07:50:17 pm »
Hi!

I've been looking for reviews for these products from NuSkin.  The strangest this is, I rarely find one unless it came from their brand affiliates.  My friend introduced me to NuSkin way back college days.  I find the products expensive for a student so I didn't bother with it.  Now it got reintroduced to me by another friend whose a brand affiliate and got me curious.  Hence, the search for product reviews particularly Lumispa, Ageloc Boost, and Galvanic Spa.  Sadly most information I find are just product information and elaborate description of the technology used.  Not much user review.  Considering how expensive their products are I believe someone must have documented something somewhere, but sadly not much is out there.

Nevertheless I took the bait and got myself the new device they introduced last year Ageloc Boost, since my friend said it helped her skin look plumper and reduced her pores.  I thought I better try that and see for myself.  Now its been almost 3 weeks now.  I didn't see any improvement from using it instead I'm seeing clusters of tiny bumps on my temples.  I've reported it and I was told that either:

1.  I never cleansed properly
2.  My skin is sensitive to it and needs time to get used to it
3.  My skin is oily, so when the current goes in the skin there will be breakouts.
4.  Not using enough Activating Treatment serum thus current goes in and cause breakouts.

I find the above stupid because I always cleanse my face in fact I double cleanse every other day.  I don't wear makeup by the way.  My skin is Normal to combination.  Oily on the T-Zone only not my temples!  I've been using a lot of products before and my skin is not sensitive at all.  Lastly the product will stop working if there is not enough serum because the serum itself is the conductor of the microcurrent.

Anyway I'm still using the device hoping the tiny bumps will eventually go away and get something out of my Investment.  The product information did say the results will be apparent after 12 weeks of use.  I'm still hopeful it works in the end. 

So that's that for that device.

Now I'm looking at the Galvanic Spa and Lumispa since there is a massive sale... But... I'm afraid to get the same reaction as mentioned above.  So does anyone here have experience using Galvanic Spa?  Did anyone get any reactions from using the Treatment Gels?

TiA!




 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close