watch now

Author Topic: Antipolo Mom to Be?  (Read 1443 times)

FletcherMason

  • Guest
Antipolo Mom to Be?
« on: February 25, 2021, 06:44:41 pm »
i'm on my 4th month & i'm looking for a hospital in antipolo na cheap pero ok nman facilities.
This is my 3rd pregnancy, CS. First i gave birth at TMC & second ko is sa Salve Regina. 100k & 70k respectively. I know meron pang mas mababa dito & yun ang hinahanap ko meron kasi kami pinag iipunan.
Sana yung may mga recent birthing experience in any hospital sa antipolo, pa PM/share naman.
Pati na rin OB sana intellicare accredited.

Johntoney

  • Guest
Re: Antipolo Mom to Be?
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2023, 12:52:00 pm »
Hi! Congratulations on your pregnancy. I understand that you're looking for a hospital in Antipolo that is affordable but still has good facilities. You mentioned that this is your third pregnancy and you've previously given birth at TMC and Salve Regina, which cost you 100k and 70k, respectively.

If possible, could you provide more specific details on what you're looking for in terms of facilities and services? This will help me provide more targeted recommendations.

In the meantime, I suggest checking out Antipolo Doctors Hospital as they offer maternity services and are known to have relatively affordable rates. Other options you may consider are Unciano Medical Center and Amang Rodriguez Memorial Medical Center. However, I recommend doing your own research and comparing rates and services to find the best option that fits your budget and preferences.  H‑E‑B Partner Login

« Last Edit: April 03, 2023, 11:39:14 am by Johntoney »

Fischer945

  • Guest
Re: Antipolo Mom to Be?
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2023, 01:44:33 pm »
I profoundly like your dedicated abilities as the post you distributed has some incredible data which is very valuable for me.  BenefitsCal.org
« Last Edit: April 04, 2023, 11:39:49 am by Fischer945 »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close