Author Topic: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 8  (Read 3807 times)

Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 8
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2021, 11:42:28 am »
Hi mga Sis :)

Has anyone tried TarotbyOpal sa etsy??

Gusto ko na ulit magpahula but hindi ko alam kanino ulit susubok.

2010 when I first tried magpa-read and so far, 2 lang yung talagang tumatak saken. first is Rene Mariano (may God bless his soul) and Ms. Baby. Very much connected ako sa kanya tska tried and tested na din pero ang hirap contact-in.

muning00

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2021, 12:03:42 pm »
Si Tarot Reader Manila, I had my reading last July or August 2020, online reading po sya since pandemic po. okay yung reading nya sa past ko and yung current state ko that time but unfortunately sa future walang nangyari, lahat miss. :( One of the readings na malungkot ako kasing feeling ko pinaasa lang ako. Haha!

si mj ba to sis thru viber un reading? if yes, same sis. more on advice lang nakuha ko na alam ko naman na. Lels. its not worth it. malungkot din ako after reading kase miss lahat eh.

kachich

• gets twitterpated with cute subtle flirts!
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • i ♥ silly jokes that give good laughs!
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2021, 01:10:18 pm »
^tarot reader manila is madam teresa
"The secret of success is the consistency to pursue." -Harry F. Banks

I ♥ watching tv series, travelling and lurking in forums. I might not be able to contribute with the discussion, but at least I get to learn something from it.

muning00

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2021, 04:19:44 pm »
oh i had reading din wih madam teresa, first reading may mga hit pero un major na mangyayarae sana eh hindi nangyare because of covid, although may mga hula siya na same sa iba ko pang reading. second reading puro miss na.

Si mj eh tarot_manila pala.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2021, 04:25:54 pm by muning00 »

fabthinker

« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2021, 05:59:08 pm »
Yung kay tita Connie,  Nalungkot naman ako. Ganyan din yung reading nya sa akin.

Too good to be true.

Hay, naniwala pa naman ako.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2021, 06:04:06 pm by fabthinker »

Winterlove1024

« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2021, 04:12:30 am »
Hello everyone. I'm newbie here.
I tried Niki Vizcara. She's good and so far madaming nag resonate sa readings Niya skin.
I also tried Ate Excelen commonly known as Lenlen. My mga nag resonate but I felt that she's in a hurry and a lot of disturbances sa background niya.
Next week I have a schedule with Ascension Vortex.

Stay safe everyone!
« Last Edit: March 26, 2021, 06:14:51 am by Winterlove1024 »

Winterlove1024

« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2021, 07:46:06 pm »
Hello Sissies,
So far, based on my experiences;

1. Niki Vizcarra - overall I like her aura. Niki was okay. She's a little funny, friendly and I felt that we had deep connections. The thing I like about her was that prior to the reading, she asked me to pray. She told me to ask permission from my Ancestors and to whatever God/god I believe in. She asked me to pray to allow the Tarot Reading to happen. She told me to pray to seek wisdom and guidance in doing the Tarot Reading. So far, meron ng mga nagkatotoo sa predictions niya at least 3 of those.  She was able to get my vibrations that time. Alam niya current situation ko like how I?m feeling, what I'm going through at my work. She knew what happened in my past. I am really looking forward sa sinabi niya about something major in my love life na mangyayari this year.
*You can DM her in IG just search for her name NIKKI VIZCARRA. Once you paid and you already sent the proof of payment, she will let you know her availability and go ahead with scheduling the online reading via Zoom Video Call. She was a bit pricey but I must say she's worth the try.
2. Excelen -The second I tried was Ate Excelen or commonly known as Lenlen. The only thing I didn't like was the unstable internet connection. I felt I missed something and when I tried to ask her again, she was a bit in a hurry that's why I was not able to clarify. Also, it wasn't peaceful at all because there were audiences surrounding her while doing the Tarot Reading. I had goose bumps when she told me about the problems in our relationship and also about me and my Partner's plan to move into another country and she was really specific to mention that country. I was really amazed. She was able to know my plans without giving her idea about it. Looking forward din sa predictions about my lovelife. Medyo similar cla ng predictions ni Niki about lovelife only that with different timelines.
*I got her number from this forum. She had good reviews although a lot haven't tried her so I said to myself I probably gave her a try. I then contacted her via Viber messaging. She kept messaging me and asked when I will have a reading. She is way cheaper than Niki and I know I shouldn?t complain that much. But I'm not really complaining, I just want her to be more professional when dealing with clients.
3. Ascension Vortex- I just had a reading with Ascension Vortex. I don't know if you've heard of her. Most of her reading didn't resonate but maybe yun talaga ang nakikita niya sa cards. But for me, it's more of a general reading like she's playing safe with her answers.. She was somewhat right in some of her insights but not so really right. Only 1 similar prediction with Ate Lenlen. Forgive me if I'm unsatisfied but maybe I just didn't vibe with her.
*I found her from google search and there was a blogger who posted an article about her Tarot experience with her. I immediately searched her on FB. Her FB page is Ascension Vortex. You can check the available schedule there. I had to wait like 20 days for her to do Tarot reading via messenger. The moment you start to ask your 1st question also starts the session, may it be for 30 mins or 1 hour. She will then show you the cards she pulled and gave you her answers. Once she hits the thumbs up button, you can go ahead with the next question.
Her charge was cheaper than that of Ate Lenlen.

Sorry. I really made an honest review and I believe each one of us has a different say.
Let me know any recommendations on whom should I really try next time.  Thanks so much and be safe!

« Last Edit: March 28, 2021, 12:10:26 am by Winterlove1024 »

« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2021, 06:36:40 pm »

1. Niki Vizcarra - overall I like her aura. Niki was okay. She's a little funny, friendly and I felt that we had deep connections. The thing I like about her was that prior to the reading, she asked me to pray. She told me to ask permission from my Ancestors and to whatever God/god I believe in. She asked me to pray to allow the Tarot Reading to happen. She told me to pray to seek wisdom and guidance in doing the Tarot Reading. So far, meron ng mga nagkatotoo sa predictions niya at least 3 of those.  She was able to get my vibrations that time. Alam niya current situation ko like how I?m feeling, what I'm going through at my work. She knew what happened in my past. I am really looking forward sa sinabi niya about something major in my love life na mangyayari this year.
*You can DM her in IG just search for her name NIKKI VIZCARRA. Once you paid and you already sent the proof of payment, she will let you know her availability and go ahead with scheduling the online reading via Zoom Video Call. She was a bit pricey but I must say she's worth the try.

Hi Sis, how much rate nya?

Winterlove1024

« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2021, 08:23:24 am »
Hi Sis, how much rate nya?
Hello Sis :-)

Niki - 3500php/hr via zoom
« Last Edit: April 06, 2021, 08:27:01 am by Winterlove1024 »

« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2021, 06:34:48 pm »
Hello Sis :-)

Niki - 3500php/hr via zoom

Hi Sis,

Sorry, question ulit. How does she do her reading? Like pili ng tarot card and  explain? or ask question then pick cards?

I'm looking for someone kasi sana na would just read and tell me what they see in me (past/present/future) preferably with timeline.

Hope you don't mind that I asked you here :)

Thank you :)

Winterlove1024

« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2021, 07:43:43 pm »
Hi Sis,

Sorry, question ulit. How does she do her reading? Like pili ng tarot card and  explain? or ask question then pick cards?

I'm looking for someone kasi sana na would just read and tell me what they see in me (past/present/future) preferably with timeline.

Hope you don't mind that I asked you here :)

Thank you :)

No worries sis.
It's via zoom. She will pick the cards and she will do a general reading first about your past/current/future and later she will let you ask questions til you are satisfied.

Me Sis im also looking for a good reader na more on future readings sana.

« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2021, 08:01:45 pm »
No worries sis.
It's via zoom. She will pick the cards and she will do a general reading first about your past/current/future and later she will let you ask questions til you are satisfied.

Me Sis im also looking for a good reader na more on future readings sana.

Sis,

you mentioned na may 3 syang readig sayo na nagkatotoo? May I ask kung ano yun specifically?

I'm considering na din to have a reading with Niki.

Will share if mag push through.

rics

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2021, 04:07:05 am »
try nyo si Rob Rubin https://www.facebook.com/RobRubinReadings
Meron pang isa - the daughter of Alex (from Misterio tv series) does tarot readings
-- If the only prayer you say in your life is "Thank you Lord," that would suffice. --

cheezecake

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2021, 12:05:27 am »
Can you recommend someone who charges no more than 1K?

Winterlove1024

« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2021, 06:05:11 am »

Sis,

you mentioned na may 3 syang readig sayo na nagkatotoo? May I ask kung ano yun specifically?

I'm considering na din to have a reading with Niki.

Will share if mag push through.

Hello Sis

SLR

Nag type na ako sa ipad kaso biglang nawala i had to type again sa desktop lol

1. About sa Family - She said magkakaroon ng away which happned nga kasi yung cousin ko nabasa ang chats ng 2 kong Aunties eh pinag-uusapan Mom niya. Ayun,xempre she told her Mom and ayun nagkagulo sa GC ng Fam nmin. Nagparinigan silang magkapatid sa GC which for me sana mas  maganda na e confront pra atleast mapag-usapan. Now, hindi na pinapansin ng Aunt q(Mom ng cousin)yung 2 aunties q.

2. About sa Health - She told me I'm not happy at work(Which is true nagtitiis lang ako for 6 years eh no choice kasi okay sahod and on time grabe lang workload q) and stressed talaga ako sa work. She told me to take rest or mag vacay to refresh my mind pero being workaholic, I didn't listen instead I continued working kasi nga naman Pandemic. I don't want to lose my job in these hard times. But, naghina immune system q. Ayun, puff.. ngka covid ako and had mild symptoms lang but the first 3 days of my quarantine were the most difficult for me and the headaches were the worst I experienced in my entire life. So for me her prediction came true about sa health. She didn't tell me that I'll contract Covid but im sure its related to what she said and siguro nakita niya na ganun kaso hindi niya lang sinabi kasi we are all prone namn na mgka COVID dba.
3. Something really personal that I cant disclose hope you understand sis.

Basta preho silang sinabi ni Ate Lenlen about major event sa lovelife q which niloook forward q talaga.

Sure sis, let us know lang.

Winterlove1024

« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2021, 06:25:48 am »
Can you recommend someone who charges no more than 1K?

Hi sis @cheezecake
https://www.facebook.com/ascensionvortex1111 - she charges 880 php for 1 hour Tarot Session. It's chat based via messenger and just prepare the questions ahead. She will send the card and will explain.
https://www.facebook.com/beyondsensestarotph/photos/pcb.116942690162923/116942363496289/ - 600 php for full reading and she has add ons just check po in this link(Pricelist) via zoom daw. nagka re-sched kmi both kaya hindi pa na push through ang reading.

For me Tarot reading is subjective talaga. It may resonate with you and not with me and goes the other way. Kaya kahit sabihin natin the reader is good you will never know unless na try mo personally. Kaya dependi lang noh if hiyang tayo with the reader.

Recently I tried consulting this Palm & Tarot Reader and Faith Healer which I came across sa FB dn. She told me my nagpakulam sakin and nag sumpa. May gusto daw ito ang girl sa BF ko. She offered to do tawas ofcourse with a fee and umokay ako kasi she told me my sakit daw husband nya so i think help na rin yun mkapag generate ng income. and yun daw nkita niya my girl nkayuko and long hair and true enough na there's this girl working under my BF's company. And pinag awayan nmin yan ang girl during our travel 2 years ago. Tinapon pa nga ng BF q ang cellphone q kasi I confronted the girl and guess anong sabi ng girl?? yes she likes my BF daw. nhuli  kasi ng chat sila sabi ng BF q ng e-agent si girl. but we never know dba kng anong intention ni girl. pero kasi culture nila hindi dn naniniwala sa gnito. im confused now. She offered me pangontra which is so mahal that i refused to take it.
I'm not saying she's not good nor questioning her capability to do such pero I wana know kung ano dapat q gawin. any advice sissies?
« Last Edit: April 09, 2021, 06:30:11 am by Winterlove1024 »

Luna1128

« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2021, 09:19:44 am »
Hi I'm a newbie here, I would like to ask who you could recommend when it comes to rituals / love casting. Please don't get me wrong my intention is pure. I only need this for reconciliation process. And anyone here know Tata Adlaw? :)

Winterlove1024

« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2021, 04:31:09 pm »
Hi I'm a newbie here, I would like to ask who you could recommend when it comes to rituals / love casting. Please don't get me wrong my intention is pure. I only need this for reconciliation process. And anyone here know Tata Adlaw? :)

I?ve come across his website and the feedbacks are good. Why don?t you try?

Luna1128

« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2021, 08:41:57 am »
Really? Yes the feedback was good. Im just curious. Do you know someone who can effectively do the casting?

Winterlove1024

« Reply #39 on: April 11, 2021, 02:17:32 pm »
Really? Yes the feedback was good. Im just curious. Do you know someone who can effectively do the casting?

Why don't you try mga manifestation techniques first? there are lots of videos po sa Youtube..

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close