watch now

Author Topic: Online Learning or Online course?  (Read 1958 times)

DjangoBaptiste

  • Guest
Online Learning or Online course?
« on: February 03, 2021, 09:14:59 pm »
Please post po kayo kung saan maganda online course or online learning na website mag aral and if any of you has experienced share naman po. lalo na sa mga mommies, OFW , or working na gusto pa mag aral pero kulang ang oras. Please help

nicolasssamer74@gmail.com

  • Guest
Re: Online Learning or Online course?
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2023, 07:21:35 pm »
Yes, online learning is good, but sometimes I don?t understand some material at all. And when it comes time to do written work, I take the help of specialists https://www.academicghostwriter.org/ Well, at least there are services that help students in doing it and do it efficiently.

lilakerr

  • Guest
Re: Online Learning or Online course?
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2023, 05:52:38 pm »
I recently used a website for essays and I was very pleased with the results. The writers were very professional and the customer service was very helpful. The paper was delivered on time and was of great quality.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close