watch now

Author Topic: Girltalkers from the Panay Island  (Read 5661 times)

AndreasDidier

  • Guest
Girltalkers from the Panay Island
« on: February 02, 2021, 10:40:41 pm »
Hi everyone!

I'm just curious kung may mga girltalkers here from the Panay Island. Hindi po talaga ako taga-dun. But my parents are and I just love going to their hometown sa Roxas City sa Capiz. I'd like to have network of friends sa mga lugar na ito so may idea ako kung anong magagandang puntahan at gawin kapag umuwi ulit kami ng family ko.

AndrewChilds

  • Guest
Re: Girltalkers from the Panay Island
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2021, 01:46:32 pm »
Hi everyone!
LBrands Aces
I'm just curious kung may mga girltalkers here from the Panay Island. Hindi po talaga ako taga-dun. But my parents are and I just love going to their hometown sa Roxas City sa Capiz. I'd like to have network of friends sa mga lugar na ito so may idea ako kung anong magagandang puntahan at gawin kapag umuwi ulit kami ng family ko.
Thanks for sharing.I found a lot of interesting information here. A really good post, very thankful and hopeful that you will write many more posts like this one.            

deecee_0409

  • Guest
Re: Girltalkers from the Panay Island
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2021, 08:54:44 pm »
Hi! I'm actually from Roxas City :)

Monicaadoo

  • Guest
Re: Girltalkers from the Panay Island
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2023, 04:22:23 pm »
I profoundly like your dedicated abilities as the post you distributed has some incredible data which is very valuable for me.  Upsers.com
« Last Edit: February 21, 2023, 12:04:56 pm by Monicaadoo »

James934

  • Guest
Re: Girltalkers from the Panay Island
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2023, 06:27:40 pm »
 I highly appreciate your hard-working skills as the post you published have some great information which is quite beneficial for me, I hope you will post more like that in the future

Johntoney

  • Guest
Re: Girltalkers from the Panay Island
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2023, 07:23:45 pm »
Hi everyone!

I'm just curious kung may mga girltalkers here from the Panay Island. Hindi po talaga ako taga-dun. But my parents are and I just love going to their hometown sa Roxas City sa Capiz. I'd like to have network of friends sa mga lugar na ito so may idea ako kung anong magagandang puntahan at gawin kapag umuwi ulit kami ng family ko.

I profoundly like your dedicated abilities as the post you distributed has some incredible data which is very valuable for me.   SkyWard Alpine Login
« Last Edit: March 30, 2023, 12:56:18 pm by Johntoney »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close