watch now

Author Topic: Mommies of Laguna area unite!!!  (Read 816 times)

JaydenLouis

  • Guest
Mommies of Laguna area unite!!!
« on: December 03, 2020, 12:36:48 am »
Hi mga sis! I wanted to make a separate thread for us mommies in laguna kasi ang hirap makakuha ng feedback from others since majority are from metro manila. Madila silang magswap ng doctor/hospital feedbacks since its not really a big deal kung taga QC ka tapos ang OB/hospital mo is in makati or vice versa. Pero satin, its a big hassle to travel there for check ups.

Personally, I'm from Canlubang area and my OB is from Pque since taga dun ako dati. I didn't switch na kasi hassle at kampante naman ako sa kanya. (i'm 23weeks na! EDD is 1st week of October) Pero now I'm considering getting a Pedia in laguna area para malapit naman.

Share naman tayo mga experiences

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close