watch now

Author Topic: GT from Naga City, Camarines Sur??  (Read 937 times)

Berlin77

  • Guest
GT from Naga City, Camarines Sur??
« on: November 19, 2020, 03:51:01 pm »
Hi sisters, i'm originally from Manila and married a Nagueño. Sooner or later i will be based in Naga City where my husband permanently resides. I understand only few bicol dialects but can't really speak. I started this topic hoping that I could meet sisters from gt who are also Nagueñas and Nagueños.

LianasHos

  • Guest
Re: GT from Naga City, Camarines Sur??
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2023, 12:25:46 am »
I recently developed a hobby of following the lives of celebrities. a lot of interesting things click here It's really exciting. I take a lot from their lives for myself, so this is not only an exciting activity, but also useful.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close