Author Topic: Questions: Wedding venue on private property?  (Read 2141 times)

ruthabeau57

  • Guest
Questions: Wedding venue on private property?
« on: November 13, 2020, 02:05:07 am »
In short, I am wanting to eventually buy a private home/land just outside the metro area (maybe 20-30min from the city) that can serve as both my final retiring residence, as well as harbor a reasonably-sized wedding venue structure in order to run a small business where I can enjoy helping others and use for family get togethers. Somewhere that is quiet, but close enough to the city for convenience. I am in my mid-30s and currently own my own home (about 12 years), so there is some equity. As a beginner at this stage and with this type of business, what do you feel are the most important aspects to consider. Has anyone done this before? Is there something you wish you knew beforehand? Are there free/low cost resources that you would recommend (I have done various readings, but they have mostly been vague, rather than specific to this type of business)? Thanks, everyone!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close