Author Topic: How the engagement process works?  (Read 1214 times)

kesanmits48

  • Guest
How the engagement process works?
« on: November 11, 2020, 12:30:13 am »
If I were to propose to my girlfriend what is the traditional engagement etiquette?

Do I buy 2 rings, one for engagement one for the wedding? Does she wear them both together? Which one is supposed to be better?192.168.0.1 routerlogin 192.168.l.l


Do we go shopping for wedding bands together? Whats the difference between a engagement ring and a wedding band?

I'm not getting a diamond ring, I want to get one that is gold and jade. Where can I get custom made rings like that?

I tired google but all I get is diamond companies telling me what diamonds to buy and how much to spend on said diamonds. No thanks.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2020, 06:52:36 pm by kesanmits48 »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close