Grabedad, sige na nga inggit na kung inggit. Kasi naman si madam, kainggit-inggit namang tunay *sarcasm*
For the record I dont know madam personally and I don't have personal grudges or vendetta with her. As I have said before she is my source of entertainment.
Since matumal ang showbiz chika, dito ako nakikichismis. Since parati updated vlog ni madam, just like other sis here, gusto ko lang maki chismis at intrigahin si madam. Sya kasi madalas may happenings. More exciting pa dahil nagbabasa sya dito

If i may, sana wag na nating sabihin na please stop watching this or following this and that kasi it's like saying na sana gumawa na lang yung idol nyo ng private channel nya kung saan puro mga fans lang pwede manunood. Kung yan ang gusto nyo, pwede naman i-suggest kay madam kasi for sure nagbabasa yan dito.
And I'm so very sure na super happy ngayon si madam with all the raves and positive feedback she's getting from all of you.
Ako kasi I chose to look not just at the facade. Every actions has reasons/motives. I do not know kung ano man iyon for madam but in my opinion (and again MY opinion and not imposing to anyone) it did more good to her than anyone.
Good karma for madam also good publicity or better yet, better image for her.
The help they sent out was only temporary relief to those people pero ang return sa kanya is soooo much more!
Content to her vlogs, more views, more subs, more collabs (since brands and companies would surely notice

more kaching-kaching!
To answer pano naging humble brag, actually mga sis, it's kinda hard to explain. Much harder lalo na if you only see one side of the coin. Madam kasi has this aura/vibe that she is better than the rest. And i mean the rest of other youtubers

.
Take for example the case of MD. We all know the rift between madam and her. Also madam's fans are so G na G when it comes to MD. Again, good publicity to madam. Bad publicity to MD (or any other youtubers na walang donation drive hahaha). Kaya now MD is getting all the bashing. Not saying it's madam's fault ha. But she has this wiley ways of doing things and make it looks like there's no malice or pa-inosente/no big deal chenes. Her fans buy it .... i don't.
I think si sis ilovejapan nagets what i'm trying to say. But then again kasi nga I'm super duper inggit kay madam that's why i'm seeing/imagining things. Lolz!
Chismisan lang po tayo mga sis. I just want to put balance on this thread and don't want this become a madam fandom thread. hahaha. Just wanted to add spice, yun lang. Kita naman, dami napapa-post pag may nega feedback from her.