We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Di ko ma-gets yung celebrities na magtatago kapag nabuntis kasi gusto ng privacy tapos super explain naman kapag nakapanganak na. Bakit di pa nila tuloy-tuluyin ang privacy?!
On KC naman i think she needs a stylist. Feeling ko her fashion sense is kinda outdated lalo na sa mga pa blazer nya even her choice of swimsuits and accessories. And she really needs to lose weight a bit to look better in pics. When I look at KC parang nakikita ko lola nya sa mga outfits nya the late Elaine Cuneta. I may be wrong but check out IG especially her stories. I hope she finds a partner na whom she will settle down with someday.
Diba minsan pag may ini endorse silang product may clause sa contract nila na mga bawal gawin. Baka isa doon yong hindi dapat mabuntis kaya quiet lang sila hanggang matapos ang contract.
I also don't like her fashion sense, sobrang may pagka matrona ang dating.