watch now

Author Topic: Best Wax Hair Removal  (Read 2162 times)

shopgirlfox

  • Guest
Best Wax Hair Removal
« on: October 06, 2020, 04:46:59 pm »
Hello mga sis! Due to quarantine, I have not had my legs wax by professionals for more than 6 months now and so am planning to buy one online (Shopee or Lazada) or at Watsons, any brand that you guys can highly recommend and do it on my own. Hot or cold wax can do as long as it's effective and safe and I don't mind the price. Thanks sa mga sasagot :)

melodious

  • Guest
Re: Best Wax Hair Removal
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2021, 12:38:33 am »
hello sis!

What have you tried so far?

During Quarantine I used Veet Wax Strips with Easy Grip (Dry Skin variant). So far ok naman sya, hassle free and madaling gamitin.

Before kasi I tried yung mga cold wax and hot wax na nabibili sa Watsons. Pati yung Sugar wax, pero effort sya sakin and di ko makuha tamang technique. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close