Author Topic: Doesn't feel good  (Read 504 times)

Damshii_18

• Probationary
Doesn't feel good
« on: June 24, 2020, 10:26:01 pm »
Hi, just want to ask if it's normal to not feel that good when doing it with my partner? He's my first and we've been doing for several times but it just doesn't feel nice or good for me. I'm not sure, is this what you called not compatible?
« Last Edit: June 25, 2020, 07:53:11 am by Damshii_18 »

candacena

• Senior GirlTalker
Re: Doesn't feel good
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2020, 06:01:48 pm »
me, well kinda. were compatible ng partner ko but still hindi masarap sa una. masakit pa nga. and im not a virgin na pero sobrang tagal ko walang sex kaya siguro ganun. sabi ng friend ko. pag tagal daw sarap na mararamdaman mo hindi na sakit heehe. totoo kaya? though medyo nasarapan ako pero mostly masakit talaga like shet may sakit na ba ko haha

amethyst028

• Senior GirlTalker
  • here comes the sun
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2020, 07:27:45 pm »
^^baka hindi ka pa totally stimulated/wet kaya masakit. tell your partner that you need a longer time for foreplay. may mga lalake kasi siguro na masyadong excited and gusto shoot agad. masakit talaga yun para sa mga babae.

i have a friend na 12years na sila married with 1 child and until now sinasabi niya masakit pa din daw. gusto lang niya yung foreplay pero pag actual penetration na mina madali na niya partner niya para matapos agad. sounds unromantic but i guess it works for them kasi going strong ang marriage nila.

have an open communication with your partner to let him know what feels good for you and what does not. dapat maging good experience siya for both of you.

MichelleLa

• Probationary
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2020, 10:52:30 pm »
with my experience... sobrang masarap parin because na stimulate muna sa umpisa - we watch x movies, usual foreplay, pag wet na feels so good.  :-*

based on my ob friend, if hindi sensitive and almost no feeling something is wrong with the sexual health considering that you love the person or you are both in a relationship.

More na matagal na walang sex the more na hindi healthy and it becomes insensitive

jojo2978

• GirlTalker
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2020, 12:38:46 am »
Hindi naman siguro incompatibility kaagad considering that he was your first. Try to learn with your partner.  Better if you try to talk everything especially on how you can satify each other.

Hopefully,  the soonest, the pleasure will manifest. Focus ka rin on how you yourself will appreciate and enjoy the act.

NeilRudecat

• GirlTalker
  • The Truth on Informed Choice & Women Empowerment!
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2020, 08:30:37 pm »
Kailangan kasi nasa mood at matagal bago mag-init ang babae.  Dapat i-set ang mood for romance and intimacy, hayaan muna na mag-ready ang body, maging sensitive ang mga nerve-endings, mag-fill up ang mga blood vessels.  Extended foreplay para mag-build up ng tama ang desire, longing and passion towards each other.  Finally, when the bodies connect, it will be the most exciting and satisfying experience.
(http://)

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close