We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Haha! Fake news is real😂
Final post ko na to on this topic. I can't let this one go.I think we can all agree that there's nothing wrong with having different opinions. I thought this was a platform where people can discuss and exchange views like adults that we all are. Apparently not. Sana wag mang insulto. Dahil lang iba ang opinyon sayo, wala or hindi na gumagamit ng common sense? Because you're smarter than anyone who oppose you're views? Next time, make an effort to try and discuss issues in a respectful manner rather than resorting to insults like a teenager would. Tsk tsk
Final post ko na to on this topic. I can't let this one go.I think we can all agree that there's nothing wrong with having different opinions. I thought this was a platform where people can discuss and exchange views like adults that we all are. Apparently not. Sana wag mang insulto. Dahil lang iba ang opinyon sayo, wala or hindi na gumagamit ng common sense? Because you're smarter than anyone who oppose your views? Next time, make an effort to try and discuss issues in a respectful manner rather than resorting to insults like a teenager would. Tsk tsk
...So kung tama ang nababasa ko, sinasabi mo na kung nagbibigay ang tao ng opinyon nya tungkol sa para sa inyo ay 'fake news' pero sa kanya hindi, ibig bang sabihin okay lang na mang insulto ng tao? Kailangan bastusan talaga, yun lang ang way?..
Uh oh! As far as I know cyst name-calling is a form of verbal abuse in which insulting or demeaning labels are "DIRECTED" at an individual or group. Sabi nga "Batu-bato sa langit ang tamaan wag magalit" Chill lang cyst! Love love lang tayo here