Author Topic: Not loosing weight (fat) despite working out and calorie deficit  (Read 1484 times)

sanjidasayla9@gmail.com

• Probationary
Hi, I'm writing here to ask for some advice.
I am 55 kg (121 pounds), 159 cm tall (5'2'') and 26, and I can't seem to be loosing weight despite my efforts.
I've been working out 5 times a week for about 4-5 months now (3 days weight training - one day very heavy weights, and 2 days cardio) and I've been tracking my calories every day, maintaining them below 1300 per day (on rare cheat days, 1500-1700). I have not been doing so good at respecting my macros, constantly not meeting my protein goals, and reaching the limit (and sometimes crossing it) for my carbs and fats.
I have not lost one single pounds during this time. While I've used the body tracker at the gym, which indicates I've lost about 6%-7% fat during this time, I feel like I look worse than ever. My body does not look toned or skinny, but bulky in all the wrong places like my legs and arms.
I am wondering if someone could please help tell me what am I doing wrong, or if I just have to keep at it to see results.
Also, during gym weight training, I am doing the basic exercises like RDM, squat, bench press, etc., and very rarely, glutes focused exercises. .

Thanks
Willie Osgood

smariiie

• Probationary
Re: Not loosing weight (fat) despite working out and calorie deficit
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2020, 03:12:42 pm »
Hi! Idk if this would help but you should make an appointment with your Gyne or family doctor. Maybe, just maybe, you have underlying health problems like PCOS or thyroidism. Hope this helps!

eeyore91833

• Super GirlTalker
  • Thankful for everything! ♥♥♥'s being a GirlTalker!
    • BEAUTY, SKINCARE, AND MORE
Re: Not loosing weight (fat) despite working out and calorie deficit
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2020, 06:41:44 am »
Have you looked in to HIIT workout? I heard this is very good but most likely it is not for beginners like me. Given your experience with working out, maybe you can look into this.

Hi, I'm writing here to ask for some advice.
I am 55 kg (121 pounds), 159 cm tall (5'2'') and 26, and I can't seem to be loosing weight despite my efforts.
I've been working out 5 times a week for about 4-5 months now (3 days weight training - one day very heavy weights, and 2 days cardio) and I've been tracking my calories every day, maintaining them below 1300 per day (on rare cheat days, 1500-1700). I have not been doing so good at respecting my macros, constantly not meeting my protein goals, and reaching the limit (and sometimes crossing it) for my carbs and fats.
I have not lost one single pounds during this time. While I've used the body tracker at the gym, which indicates I've lost about 6%-7% fat during this time, I feel like I look worse than ever. My body does not look toned or skinny, but bulky in all the wrong places like my legs and arms.
I am wondering if someone could please help tell me what am I doing wrong, or if I just have to keep at it to see results.
Also, during gym weight training, I am doing the basic exercises like RDM, squat, bench press, etc., and very rarely, glutes focused exercises. .

Thanks
Willie Osgood
Korean and Asian Beauty Addicts? Everyone is loving the 10 Step Korean Skincare routine!
Especially the latest on 7-skin toner method.
^More top beauty secrets revealed here...
>> http://beautyetcconnect.blogspot.com

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close